• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys scar predator parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I dont know if this is the right place to post this , but i just recently bought basicly all pieces of scar armor but Groin Armor , head and body , i know most of you will laugh , but is there anyway that someone can help me get these parts??

body
head
Groin Armor
i already have the rest

please help

OK UPDATE
Ialready found the head , and body

so i only need the groin armor , anyone?

UPDATE
Groin armor found

i only need the neck ring and it will complete , come one guys some help

scaralmostcompleted.jpg

ok guys i am almost finished with him , i only need the arm gaunlets and the neck ring , the groin armor is on its way now

you also need the trophies, new body netting, steel wires for the bio, open and closed shurikens, combi spear. you still have a lot to get.. if you want a complete scar..

well i have the shuriken the open one and the spear , about the steel wires i didnt know about those , but regarding armor i need the 2 gounlets and the neck ring

I was also trying to put the head but it was just to dificult , does anyone knows how to the easier way to do this? and i must say this is my first predator and iam so amazed with the head sculp , its just unreal

use a blow dryer on high heat. heat the head where the neck joint fits in for about a minute and a half. then twist and turn the head on the neck joint.

thanks for the tip , ill wait till i get the neck ring to put it on , i am still looking for the gaunlets you have ^_+

and i have for trade

lost predator spear
special edition asia elder predator bio
lost bio

please guys help me with this one , i was planing to make a custom of it but i still missing lots of parts

i think i pretty much have my scar completed i just bout the gaunlets and i think they were actually chopper's so even better , now i only need the trophy's

original , but i still havent recived it yet , they should be arriving withing the next few days

Back