Hot Toys Scar Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qweqwe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Accessories: One (1) detachable face mask with LED light-up function, One (1) pair of forearm armor with six (6) interchangeable wrist metal blades of different lengths on the right and self-destruct device on the left, One (1) chest armor and back armor, One (1) shoulder armor with straps, One (1) pair of thigh armor, One (1) pair of leg armor, Leather-like skirt with waist band, One (1) figure stand

Artists: Figure Sculpted by Joseph Tsang, Figure Painted by Joseph Tsang

yawn.gif

fans of that crap movie rejoice lol

looks good though, but still a crap predator
the term "polished turd" comes to mind lol

pretty sure their Predators have bombed as of late....You can still get Shadow which was a SDCC exclusive. Classic is still available as well. City Predator hasn't even been released yet.

Why all the hate? :lol

Looks good. Is it just a re-release or is there something different?

Its a total overhaul. The only thing that looks to be the same is the splayed shuriken and combi-stick (and they didnt need changed)

Its better all round than the original

is this a figure or a statue? why is this in the statue section?

New head sculpt looks a millions times better then the old ones. Really shows you how much hot toys has improved. Proportions are much nicer too.

New head sculpt looks a millions times better then the old ones. Really shows you how much hot toys has improved. Proportions are much nicer too.

I knew Id find you here man, lol. Yeah I totally agree his proportions are much better now. He doesnt looks so bulked up. I might grab this guy. Have to wait and see how things play out with other things ordered.

plz move this thread to figure section........... there is allready thread hope it will be merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back