Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It arrived! The detail is amazing! Not had chance to properly futz him yet but out of the packaging it's just awesome!
86c7612d44c9a29fded9c4c470183903.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a question, someone with the figure knows if the sandtrooper stand straight without the sitck that support him? I have the basic stormtrooper in display without that piece because is very ugly IMHO and the figure stands right, but the sandtrooper have a backpack so...his weight could make the figure fall?

Just a question, someone with the figure knows if the sandtrooper stand straight without the sitck that support him? I have the basic stormtrooper in display without that piece because is very ugly IMHO and the figure stands right, but the sandtrooper have a backpack so...his weight could make the figure fall?

The figure stands very well by itself. I don't like the HT stands either so I don't use them. Here's mine:

2b41a7a8aab6f7b791af9e5e1d086b40.jpg

^note: I have the legs a little far apart, but it's not necessary. You can have them straight if you want and he stands fine. I just haven't gotten around to readjusting him yet.

The figure stands very well by itself. I don't like the HT stands either so I don't use them. Here's mine:

2b41a7a8aab6f7b791af9e5e1d086b40.jpg

Excellent! Very good news! I hope my sandie arrives in a couple of weeks but I have this doubt. Thanks!!! :clap

Imagine an entire line-up of those style figures? This intrigues me.

That way lies madness.

I know they have Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Vader...maybe Fett or Shadowtrooper?

Anyway no.

I actually think they're kind of cool, but nope.

Only complaint with this figure: the damned 'shoulder' pack elastic straps snapped off when I was putting it on. I managed to fasten them again with a touch of glue, but it's pulling and is going to give at some point. Have to find a replacement. Sucks. :(

Got this guy today. Love the detail. The backpack was a pain in the arse to put on, if you got stubby fingers just use some tweezers

SandT.jpg

Back