hot toys said new license's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you maybe post a link to what youre talking about? I know they showed off tonto from the lone ranger and the '66 batman stuff, havent seen much else that isnt tdk or iron man

Robocop and G.I. Joe too. I think the last license they announced was Prometheus?

Mmm those were all announced at the beginning of the year,maybe the OP could clarify

True. I just meant that those are some lines that have gotten new figure announcements that are not Marvel or DC related.

I hope for something BTTF at Ani-Com!

...They were talking about The Lone Ranger.:monkey1

I hope for something BTTF at Ani-Com!

Damn right. ANd Robocain and Prometheus, Arkham Batman, Sleepy Hollow, Bruce Banner, Wolverine, Cannibal Jack. Wasn't there like a 1/4 Terminator figure? And anything from Star Wars.

Damn right. ANd Robocain and Prometheus, Arkham Batman, Sleepy Hollow, Bruce Banner, Wolverine, Cannibal Jack. Wasn't there like a 1/4 Terminator figure? And anything from Star Wars.

I thought I read somewhere that the Cannibal Jack was cancelled. I think they will show Bruce, Arkham Batman and Joker, and maybe the new Wolverine.

The QS002 is the only one that I know about for 1/4 Terminator figs.

...They were talking about The Lone Ranger ANd Robocain and Prometheus, Arkham Batman, Sleepy Hollow, Bruce Banner, Wolverine, Cannibal Jack. Wasn't there like a 1/4 Terminator figure? And anything from Star Wars.

crap, kewl, alright, yawn, crap, yawn, yawn, crap, wrong scale, yawn.

X-Men First Class :lecture

crap.

Hello
before comic con started hot toys said i think on face book they were going to debut new licenses at the show.i don't have the link for it .but it was mentioned..everything that i have seen.I already new about..sideshow impressed me more than hot toys this year.

Hello
before comic con started hot toys said i think on face book they were going to debut new licenses at the show.i don't have the link for it .but it was mentioned..everything that i have seen.I already new about..sideshow impressed me more than hot toys this year.

Oh I didnt see that, the lone ranger was it I guess (and by lone ranger I mean more johnny depp)

nothing at comic con impressed me this year, almost everything was announced before hand by all companies SDCC stuff looks great but I really dont understand the need for them to attend SDCC anymore, other than allowing people to see the physical thing infront of them. and the ex's are a huge pain in the *** now, its definitely loosing its appeal

I think both Hot Toys and SSC didn't have much new product because they are still playing catch-up. As for new Hot toys licenses, we finally saw the 60's Batman they announced at last year's con, now how about fast-tracking the Batman Returns license that was announced TWO years ago and is still M.I.A.

I don't think Hot Toys needs to announce new licenses... I mean really. They just need to produce actual product from the ones they have already announced.

Back