Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah don't do that, you used up this months "luck" already :)

Nothing better than seeing a potential mark on a plastic part, and water washing it off easily.......Well, perhaps one thing. Turning over a smartphone which has landed face down on the floor, and no cracks ! :yess:

If you haven't already, get yourself a heavy duty case. The extra bulk is worth it, at least to me. I use my phone at work so much mine hits the floor every once in a while and I have yet to crack one. Years ago I did take one out to ocean with me after a few pops;).

Deceptively fun figure to pose.

3928F2AB-D80D-4D06-8098-6D593B9557FB.jpeg

E8F0B36D-3048-41AA-ADFF-D37D529AB7AC.jpeg

ADBDF5B9-23EF-45C9-BFE9-54FCF7B4320C.jpeg

E04D3B8B-C80B-4139-B6DA-A4BEFB23E508.jpeg

Just heard back from sideshow, they are sending me a replacement robe for the one with a stain.
Still haven't heard back on mine :(

Been 4 days...
Yeah, it's been a week for me now..and only another email saying they're looking into the issue. First I said I wanted a refund, then I told them I'd be fine with a replacement. Knowing how impossible it'll be to order another w/no marks..I'd rather do it this way now, since it's so rampit.

Yeah very confusing video, i thought the explanation would be at the end but was just music? [emoji848]
I don't understand -- you praised both figures on the video but say you ended up sending both back? Shouldn't you update that video with the truth?

How's the hurricane for you?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think that these will end up on the discount with extra rewards sales at Sideshow...just saying...

Star Wars collectors have serious cases of OCD and with the staining issues...well damn....

I think that these will end up on the discount with extra rewards sales at Sideshow...just saying...

Star Wars collectors have serious cases of OCD and with the staining issues...well damn....

Honestly, the staining isn’t that bad. Mine has three marks visible in bright sunlight, but under my display lights you can’t see them. The marks are not as off putting as, for example, fat Luke Skywalker ROTJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could add a tiny drop of dye and easily fix the issue.
Misaligned buttons, paint chips, excessive threads, glue residue, scuffs in leather. Those are the ones that drives me NUTS.

Back