Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is certainly taking their time responding to me about how the plan on handling my robe issue. It's been three days since the original response, they normally handle these issues much quicker.

Have one coming from KG Hobby and was pretty happy with the idea until Ebay sent a 15% coupon my way. Was browsing for something of interest and ended up on Timcent store page. $200 shipped was too good to pass.

You got the coupon today?

Nope. on the 11th in my Ebay mailbox. Not one of those random coupon Ebay give out once in a while and opened to any member of a specific area/region. This one was emitted by Ebay France as a loyalty reward following my recent activity on the bay.

Nope. on the 11th in my Ebay mailbox. Not one of those random coupon Ebay give out once in a while and opened to any member of a specific area/region. This one was emitted by Ebay France as a loyalty reward following my recent activity on the bay.

Nice, I've been checking everyday so I thought I missed it. Will keep checking.

Got mine from AE today. 1 spot and 1 without 🤨 I hope the hot soap and water trick works. Waiting for it to dry and hopefully it’ll be gone! :pray:

It’s excess pressure affecting the pile of the fabric not discoloration. Soap and water seemed to work - did it twice with a soft short bristled paint brush. I can still see something there but it’s not 100% dry.

I hope it comes out for you. Sounds like it has.

This material is very "fragile" -- any pinch will leave a crease, which can be useful when shaping. I used a steamer to get the packaging wrinkles out. The material is heavy enough that its own weight will probably make it smooth in a few days or weeks. The material also responds well to water treatment for shaping. No bleed-through from the purple undergarment yet.

Just got my two pack from Timewalker and sure enough, both have distress marks over the knees. One is worse then the others. I have to agree that some massaging the materials may help. I'd like to know what others are doing with warm soapy water? Does it help? Dont want to return them as i could just get two worse...

41674691_10160842421230188_497796523606671360_n.jpg
41667397_10160842421330188_4025550912419266560_n.jpg
41688278_10160842421505188_2794511941337350144_n.jpg

Your kids are gonna have to pry them from your cold dead hands.:lol

Neighbors respond to the smell, they find an apartment jam-packed with soup cans and HT figures.:horror

Nobody will ever find my toys. Unless they turn the candlestick to the left to a 45° angle.

Thanks Wor but unfortunately it didn’t help on mine. Looks like he scuffed his robe taking a knee for the Emperor. Emailed AE for an exchange and hopefully hear back soon. This is my first time ordering from them so I hope they can remedy this. Bummer it’s on his viewed side otherwise I wouldn’t care as much. But 1 outta the 2 is flawless... aside from him looking like he took a nice long nap his uniform hehe.

Mine shipped from Timewalker. Praying for no spots. I’m gonna assume they’re okay since I requested to have them checked. But we’ll see..

Back