1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many SW characters have signature poses.

Vader # 1 with I am your father.

Han raised arm shooting.

ObiWan lightsaber pointing.

Now Cody with Order 66.

I can?t see anyone with just one Cody NOT using the order 66 pose as their final pose.

Fail if you don?t lol

I?m not at all original, so that?s how I?ll be displaying mine :lol

As much fun as I poke at Cody for having zero character growth in the PT movies and only being known for a single famous pose the Imperial guards are even worse than Cody lol

At least Cody had a cartoon back story to fall back on.
I mean they’re guards. They do just that. They’re also essentially just a different version of a Trooper. Not sure what character growth they need.

Cody and a bunch of the other Clones at least have personalities if you watch The Clone Wars.

I mean they?re guards. They do just that. They?re also essentially just a different version of a Trooper. Not sure what character growth they need.

Cody and a bunch of the other Clones at least have personalities if you watch The Clone Wars.

Oh I fully agree the Imperial Guards had one narrative job to do and that was look cool and that they did splendidly.

Han raised arm shooting.

Now Cody with Order 66.

I can?t see anyone with just one Cody NOT using the order 66 pose as their final pose.

Fail if you don?t lol

It's definitely the go to pose. However, one of the cool things the SS one has over this were the action pose feet. Oddly enough, those feet really did help with balancing crouching or running poses. I used those a lot when I had a bunch of the Commanders on one shelf. It was cool to have them all doing different stuff like if they were making a final stand rather than just standing there.

Han raised arm shooting.

Now Cody with Order 66.

Fail if you don?t lol

Cause at that point I may as well buy a statue if there's only one possible pose I should do. They're dope poses but kinda overused, no shame if you do em though.

i got email pushing back my payment to 12/5, i though it was supposed to to ship in 7 days?
It takes a standard 7 weeks to get from HK to Sideshow without Covid delays. So he isn't shipping yet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Arriving Thursday, finally. Cant wait.

Shipped by ?JKS JUST GREAT LOGISTICS Ltd.? and not Sideshow. They appear to be a HK/Chinese company.

Man, I can't decide on getting this guy or The Mando Deathtrooper with my RP's ... I already have the SS version of Cody. I know this is an upgrade, but the SS one still looks pretty good on the shelf. So I think I'm leaning towards the Death Trooper.

The real problem will be next year when I get the HT Rex (have SS too but he's my sons favorite character so I can't pass him up) and then try putting him next to the SS Cody. That's when I will be kicking myself in the arse if I pass on this guy.. :lol

Back