1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The images also show one of Cody?s grunts with a backpack..... deluxe grunt incoming? That will be the test for me. I always said that I would stick to Cody, 501st and a Shocktrooper......

These photos are from third-party photographers so those are definitely Sideshow clones in the background.

Yeah none of those photos are by Hot Toys, these photographers use what they have in hand. They aren?t any indication of what HT will be doing next although it is very likely that we?ll be getting those clones.

Looks amazing though, can?t wait to get him in like 2 months...

These photos are from third-party photographers so those are definitely Sideshow clones in the background.

Hey buddy! the blogger pics made me cave in and want this figure. W/c local shop here in the Philippines would you prefer getting this one for walk in customers? All that hesitation made me miss the preorder period lol

Hey buddy! the blogger pics made me cave in and want this figure. W/c local shop here in the Philippines would you prefer getting this one for walk in customers? All that hesitation made me miss the preorder period lol

Wait for Filbars to have them in-stock. Or better yet, try to get in touch with them now, and ask if they can still reserve one for you. I've heard some people were able to do that for certain figures.

Wait for Filbars to have them in-stock. Or better yet, try to get in touch with them now, and ask if they can still reserve one for you. I've heard some people were able to do that for certain figures.

ohh nice! i didnt know you can do that with filbars! imma try it out! thanks man!

Head sculpt looks great so far. I may order 2 now, one unhelmeted and one in order 66 pose. Finally
Also, when announced, I said no way I buy clones like I did with sideshow.

Hoping Cody is already on his way to SS. Maybe I’ll get him and Mando at the same time:impatient:

Wow he looks absolutely phenomenal I can’t wait for airborne.

Yes the PT movies are a dumpster fire but who cares when the product looks like that lol

Love that Cody head-sculpt. The armour looks cool but installing blinders on the helmets (starting with Scouts in ROTJ) always bugs me. :lol

Here?s a couple of pics of the ?cap/blinders? I added on my patrol trooper.
I?m in two minds over whether to paint it white or keep it black.

e222efc5b1e04a4c111dac29475f1bfa.jpg

251298187bf6a961662d49bcad5e8c10.jpg

Is anyone else getting the uncanny valley feeling when looking at this sculpt? It's actually THAT good. Wish the rest of their Star Wars sculpts were at this level.

Sculpt looks great! Somebody get the guy with the kids a babysitter so he can post the review video ASAP.

Cody bros let's goooooooo! Glad I PO'd this one. You vote with your dollar, and I am buying every single prequel clone they make. It's a childhood dream.

TCW clones are most likely a pass for me depending on how they look. Not really interest in Rex unless I can make a custom ARC trooper out of him or something.

Back