1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Coruscant Guard could go with ROTS Sidious.

Commander Fox or Thorn for the Shock Troopers.

Though unfortunately, even if they go much beyond the 212th and plain clones, it'll take many years.

I guess it's good to have them spaced out financially, but it's going to require some extreme patience.

Commander Fox or Thorn for the Shock Troopers.

Though unfortunately, even if they go much beyond the 212th and plain clones, it'll take many years.

I guess it's good to have them spaced out financially, but it's going to require some extreme patience.

Fox for sure.

Yeah, you?re likely looking at 3-5 years to knock all those out, and that?s only if the cash cow is still worth milking by then. I could definitely see a shock release of Plo Koon to go with the inevitable Wolffe though.

I’m not quite ready to call Wolffe (and other clones) inevitable just yet. I know folks are optimistic, but when Marvel’s next phase kicks off, that’ll remain their main focus.

There’ll also be Mandalorian Season 2 and other shows and new movies for Star Wars. And DC is getting ready for a second coming as well.

I think the safest bets are TCW Season 7 and movie clones.

I want to say the movie clones might be next after Cody is released. Bly and Gree I think they’ll do. Bacara is a maybe. Would love to see Galactic Marines and 41st Elite but it feels unlikely. Neyo is another maybe. BARC Speeder would be great though.

212th trooper, maybe Airborne, and the plain clone variety are safe. Shock Trooper is possible. I know a lot of people want ARC Troopers, and that’s certainly possible, but Jesse seems most likely amongst all of them.

I don’t want to be pessimistic, but realistically, Star Wars will never be a huge priority for the company unless their domestic market suddenly embraces it en masse.

And we have to contend with the reality that even if they show something, there’s no guarantee it’ll be produced.

I can see maybe Arc Jesse since they know the arcs go for mad money and he is from the last season of clone wars. Outside of that maybe 212th clone for a convention exclusive.

Other than that I think predicting they're going to make all the clone commanders and such is highly optimistic.

I?m not quite ready to call Wolffe (and other clones) inevitable just yet. I know folks are optimistic, but when Marvel?s next phase kicks off, that?ll remain their main focus.

There?ll also be Mandalorian Season 2 and other shows and new movies for Star Wars. And DC is getting ready for a second coming as well.

I think the safest bets are TCW Season 7 and movie clones.

I want to say the movie clones might be next after Cody is released. Bly and Gree I think they?ll do. Bacara is a maybe. Would love to see Galactic Marines and 41st Elite but it feels unlikely. Neyo is another maybe. BARC Speeder would be great though.

212th trooper, maybe Airborne, and the plain clone variety are safe. Shock Trooper is possible. I know a lot of people want ARC Troopers, and that?s certainly possible, but Jesse seems most likely amongst all of them.

I don?t want to be pessimistic, but realistically, Star Wars will never be a huge priority for the company unless their domestic market suddenly embraces it en masse.

And we have to contend with the reality that even if they show something, there?s no guarantee it?ll be produced.

We basically get one Star Wars preorder per month on average. Sometimes 2 and sometimes nothing. You have to plan for at least 5-6 of whatever new property Lucasfilm has going on, whether it?s a movie or tv show. Then one or two ot characters and maybe a few prequel characters. Then the I never saw that coming release.
They completely skipped over the 212 grunt and airborne that have been previously shown. Hot toys really has no rhyme or reason as to what they release. I hope they do a sidious and shock trooper. A two pack would be awesome.
I gave up trying to figure out hot toys.

Can someone start a poll so hopefully the hottoys marketers will see it? These are my top picks in order.

1. Commander Bly (visor, shoulder pauldron, skirt, dual pistols, this guy is a must have. The beefiest looking of all clone commanders. Great color too.)

2. Commander Gree (sick paint job, reflective green visor, binoculars, radio backpack, the tactical straps would look awesome.)

3. Airborne trooper (would be cool, not needed as much as the commanders. They've already prototyped him so may as well release him.)

Bacarra, Neyo, and Fox would be cool. The commanders listed + Cody are the more iconic from ROTS.

Its never gonna happen, but I want every member of Delta squad and then Omega squad. I want Kal Skirata and I want Waylon Vau. I even want Etain. I would buy EVERY LAST ONE of those figures. And its not gonna happen. It makes me sad.

He may not be inevitable just yet, but he’s a simple new helmet and repaint away from being a reality. Hot Toys knows this and knows we want him!
EB7D9026-602B-4EA2-9956-67A2B39A6DEF.jpeg

He may not be inevitable just yet, but he’s a simple new helmet and repaint away from being a reality. Hot Toys knows this and knows we want him!
View attachment 494388

Wolfe is my favorite and he happens to be under General Plo Koon, one of my favorite alien Jedi. Speaking of which what’s the chance of HT making a Plo Koon? Should I just look for a SS Plo Koon?

Kit Fisto was already shown, HT Plo Koon I guess is currently sitting next to his Alien Jedi Master pal on Howard Chan's desk...waiting for their time, together with their battalion of Clone-troopers.
hot-toys-01.jpg

Wolfe is my favorite and he happens to be under General Plo Koon, one of my favorite alien Jedi. Speaking of which what’s the chance of HT making a Plo Koon? Should I just look for a SS Plo Koon?

I like its paint scheme, but not the helmet.

Its never gonna happen, but I want every member of Delta squad and then Omega squad. I want Kal Skirata and I want Waylon Vau. I even want Etain. I would buy EVERY LAST ONE of those figures. And its not gonna happen. It makes me sad.

:exactly:

But yeah, not in this lifetime.

I just want at least one Clone Commando, ever since the game. I?d take Gregor though.

Each has different color, I guess.
Teenage Mutant Clone Commandos.

Back