1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a whore for Troopers, so I had to get this. Opted to go thru SSC's site, payment plan. Plus, BBTS has been getting their stuff in hella late, I've gotten most figures early thru SSC.

I am a whore for Troopers, so I had to get this. Opted to go thru SSC's site, payment plan. Plus, BBTS has been getting their stuff in hella late, I've gotten most figures early thru SSC.

Not just that. Tax hit my state back in August with BBTS and now their tax usually equals the same with SS shipping (even asking SS to double box) but with rewards with SS. I know it might change in the future with tax at SS but for now that’s the best option for me, besides maybe Alter Ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just that. Tax hit my state back in August with BBTS and now their tax usually equals the same with SS shipping (even asking SS to double box) but with rewards with SS. I know it might change in the future with tax at SS but for now that’s the best option for me, besides maybe Alter Ego.

By the time this guy ships every site will be charging tax.

Is BBTS a dollar higher than everyone else?

These days I’m ordering half my figures here in Japan and half my figures off of BBTS. I put them in Pile of Loot and grab them when I go back to visit family. Cody, for example is $26 cheaper than ToySapiens is offering. BBTS might charge a bit more than other sites but it’s still a bargain compared with the prices in Japan.

I don’t mind the wait in getting these as spacing here is hard to come by. I’m already approaching my breaking point.

I don't need it. I don't. I don't want to start collecting PT. No, i don't need Cody or Maul or Dooku or any other amazing looking figure from PT. Just no. Right, guys? Support me.

I don't need it. I don't. I don't want to start collecting PT. No, i don't need Cody or Maul or Dooku or any other amazing looking figure from PT. Just no. Right, guys? Support me.

I'm trying to stay strong at just Anakin because he goes with SS Rex and Echo and Fives, but no more right...?

I failed at Staying Strong. I have a Storm Trooper, which I love. I was fine with just him. But then I got suckered into buying a TFA Trooper with those huge discounts. Didn’t love him. But couldn’t get rid of him either— no one would buy him :lol. So now I figure I’ll just buy this and have the Trooper evolution thing. Cody with his colors and greeblies is pretty much what conjures in the mind when I think of prequel clones, so this will shut the book on troopers. Right? :lol

Some of the best figures hot toys have released.... naaahhh you’re good

I believe Clonetroopers will sell well. Possibly the best out of any Star Wars troopers HT has made up to this point.

No support given, haha. You need them all.

Back