1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already made Holiday special Fett from cartoon, and many DC figures from video game Batman series. At this point there is no limitation to them.

Obviously I’m discounting the VGM when I’m talking about MMS. I think it’s highly possible they could make a clone from the Clone Wars, but I think they’ll prioritize the movie clones first.

Pre-ordered this one straight away...now the 12 month wait begins

I cant get over the quality of the sculpt...Hot Toys are definitely nailing these prequel sculpts.

With the upcoming season of Clone Wars, I could definitely see an Ahsoka coming, along with the more popular clones.

It boggles my mind Sideshow hasn't gotten to a PF or a 1/6 of Ahsoka or even Thrawn yet. Don't worry though, we have 34 Boba Fetts.

Even CEO of hot toys does not aware they are making Bespin Luke 2.0... what do you think? Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

HotToys Employee: “Sir, I think we should make a Bespin Luke in this next release”
HotToys CEO: “What’s a Bespin Luke, Is that an Iron Man suit?”
HotToys Employee: “No sir”
HotToys CEO: “Then no”

HotToys Employee: “Sir, I think we should make a Bespin Luke in this next release”
HotToys CEO: “What’s a Bespin Luke, Is that an Iron Man suit?”
HotToys Employee: “No sir”
HotToys CEO: “Then no”

Hottoys CEO:......what if we make a Luke Skywalker Dicast War machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hottoys CEO:......what if we make a Luke Skywalker Dicast War machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hot toys employee: "we could make mythos Luke Skywalker diecast War Machine." [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I saw the pictures of the figure at SDCC and I thought: "Looks nice." But then I saw the figure announcement and the spectacular headsculpt and weaponry he comes with and I'm having this nagging feeling that I didn't know that I need this in my collection... I'm seriously contemplating on getting this one! :rock :rock

I asked CS at BBTS about this and recieved this canned (but polite) response...

With regards to new product offerings, we typically have to await an official solicit from the manufacturer in order to offer an item on our website. The major brands are almost always offered so it is just a matter of time before you might see those listings. We try to carry as many products as possible, and new merchandise is constantly being published on our website each day. If you have not already, we recommend signing up for our newsletter, as well as following our social media pages for the most current updates. We can be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram which post the newest arrivals and upcoming pre-orders.

Since it's a well-known fact that Sideshow controls the HT distribution in the US, they may be the ones holding it back presumably to up sales on their own platform. I like ordering from BBTS - the customer service has been stellar and even though there is a bit of a wait from them after a figure hits, they always double-box and for me, they are closer (midwest) so ship time is less.

Time will tell. My concern is that BBTS is only allotted a low number and they PO goes up and,in a flashback of the old days at SSC, is closed within minutes of going up, leaving a lot of folks in the cold.

Back