1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah, only if we accept that price.

Honestly would be the end of collecting these figures for me.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Hukbuster was something around ~ 1k and people still crazy for it

What happened to the airborne trooper? Really thought they'd both go up at the same time! :slap

I bet SDCC has General Grievous, 501st Clone Trooper, Qui-Gon Jinn, Padawan Obi-Wan, Lando, and Bespin Luke 2.0.

Mace_Windu_Jedi_Council_TPM.jpg

I can see Mace sooner than later

I need them to slow down on Star Wars Prequels path, this is getting too much for me to handle lol :lol

I hope not. I’d like to eat.

(I eventually realized that I like many more characters from the prequels than any other SW era)

Honestly the prequels have some really great character designs. I’m so pumped for Commander Cody.

With the resurrection of Clone Wars I hope they would make their moves on 501st troopers like Rex, Fives and Echo phase 2.

With the resurrection of Clone Wars I hope they would make their moves on 501st troopers like Rex, Fives and Echo phase 2.

Yeah that would be awesome. Possibly an exclusive, because in HT’s own words from one of their videos it seems like they only use reference materials from movies because they’re so meticulous.

Last edited:
Yeah that would be awesome. Possibly an exclusive, because in HT’s own words from one of their videos it seems like they only use reference materials from movies because they’re so meticulous.

They already made Holiday special Fett from cartoon, and many DC figures from video game Batman series. At this point there is no limitation to them.

I think they'll focus on movie characters. If they any intention for Rex, they must have plans for Ashoka too.

Back