1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Just wow.

Hot Toys' PT line really has some of their best works!

I intended to stop at Sith Anakin. Now I really must consider continuing PT line. At least Cody and Obi Wan maybe...

Im going to “try” limiting my ROTS collection to Cody, Anakin, Obi Wan and a 501st. Let’s see how that pans out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im going to “try” limiting my ROTS collection to Cody, Anakin, Obi Wan and a 501st. Let’s see how that pans out!

Ha ha. I thought I was out at Anakin. Anakin plus my 501st clones and an awesome Gentle Giant 1/6 Yoda was my prequel representation. Now...

Ha ha. I thought I was out at Anakin. Anakin plus my 501st clones and an awesome Gentle Giant 1/6 Yoda was my prequel representation. Now...

Haha. Damn I forgot about Grievous!! I was aiming to stick to Figuarts for the PT, but since that line appears to be dying I’m going to switch to Hot Toys. I’ll try to go minimalist but the plan is to limit it to.

Maul
Qui Gon
Battle Droid
Arena Padme
Jango
Dooku
Phase 1 Clone
ROTS Anakin
ROTS Obi
Cody
501st

Maybe
Palpating
Grievous

I'm not sureI want to double dip PT as I have most of the SSC line but this is almost perfect. Must think.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I am in the same boat.

I have almost all of the Sideshow Clones, so getting this would look odd amongst them. And I would then have 2 Codys.

But it looks awesome with the inclusion of an amazing headsculpt.

:/

04b6b014ca4ae788d9b152292bc6f188.jpg

Damn! These are gonna look soooo good together with sith Ani, hope they’ll do a twin pack!

Not too sure about how convincing the weathering is... I mean, it kind of looks like I left it with my two year old son and a black marker... but will probably look better in hand.

Haha. Damn I forgot about Grievous!! I was aiming to stick to Figuarts for the PT, but since that line appears to be dying I’m going to switch to Hot Toys. I’ll try to go minimalist but the plan is to limit it to.

Maul
Qui Gon
Battle Droid
Arena Padme
Jango
Dooku
Phase 1 Clone
ROTS Anakin
ROTS Obi
Cody
501st

Maybe
Palpating
Grievous

That's very similar to my intention. I'd add a Yoda too, preferrably EpIII.

I wasn't planning on buying any PT figures and I have done a really good job resisting Darkside Anakin, but dang it! I do love me some Clonetroopers and this one might break me.

I wasn't planning on buying any PT figures and I have done a really good job resisting Darkside Anakin, but dang it! I do love me some Clonetroopers and this one might break me.

HT have done well with this. First Clone out of the gate and it’s pretty much perfect. Massive improvement on the SS, so it will pull in a lot of people who were on the fence. Question now is how deep will they go.

Seems to me Hot Toys have been very tactical here. Without that amazing head sculp, I think most would be saying I'll keep my SS. Not to say the base trooper isn't an improvement, it's just not a $235USD improvement (my guess at price). The head sculpt is what will drive the SS owners to "upgrade".

Where did the new photos of CC come from? This thread is quite old and now it seems like new images have recently surfaced. Are we anticipating this as an actual upcoming preorder?

Where did the new photos of CC come from? This thread is quite old and now it seems like new images have recently surfaced. Are we anticipating this as an actual upcoming preorder?

It was announced for production this morning. Hot Toys released a bunch of new proto pics on their social media accounts.

Back