1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that material is very delicate. Wish I’d picked up the Tony Mei suit.
By chance, would anyone be interested in selling theirs?

Well, I think my last hope for this figure being released will be next year, when Joss Whedon releases his Batgirl movie. Maybe Hot Toys will also release the long-rumored '66 Yvonne Craig Batgirl?

not my cup of tea but I am happy to see some classics get the deserved spot light. I remember watching batman re-runs when I was a kid with Adam West!!!

I'm sure this'll happen, it's just a matter of "when". I 'memba waiting years for their Arkham Joker to go up for preorder.

Man I hope so, I just remembered about this figure today and got about 30 different kinds of pissed off HT never pulled the trigger. Argh.

Just wondering, for those who think this figure will actually be released, why do they think that, after all this time?

I’m not expecting anything, as any time I’ve speculated, I’ve been wrong, but, what with Aquaman not releasing until December, I wonder what the likelihood of this guy or a few other surprises slipping in between Infinity War versions of literally every Marvel character ever is?

I’m not expecting anything, as any time I’ve speculated, I’ve been wrong, but, what with Aquaman not releasing until December, I wonder what the likelihood of this guy or a few other surprises slipping in between Infinity War versions of literally every Marvel character ever is?

Best bet is to go with a custom for now
IMG_0678.jpg

Seriously, with so many people in this thread wanting the Joker, why don't we get everyone together and do our own custom. There would definitely be enough people to get the prices down.

Seriously, with so many people in this thread wanting the Joker, why don't we get everyone together and do our own custom. There would definitely be enough people to get the prices down.

Good idea. After most of you have paid for the custom that's when Hot Toys will put up the preorder for this.

If Hot Toys doesn't do it, another company will pick up the license eventually. I'd love to see Blitzway create a '66 villain 4-Pack with Joker, Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman.

Good idea. After most of you have paid for the custom that's when Hot Toys will put up the preorder for this.

I was thinking the same thing. They are in no rush to give us what we want, they want to capitalize on the newest, latest trend. So many of these rediculous super hero movies with no end in sight to the characters. In a few years, nobody will remember any of these characters (other than a few main ones). Fifty years from now, people will still be talking about the Joker!

Back