1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman (1966) - The Joker Collectible Figure

Romero Joker on display at the 200% Batman event in Japan

Photos by ‎Tomoy Takeda

GcgkhTi.jpg

14206188_10154062267092862_9003753607018090246_o.jpg

Come on Hot Toys, pretty cruel to show us something this awesome and not produce it. Have a heart Mr. Chan, pleeaaase.....

Any joker fan would pre-order this in a minute along with batman fans 2. No brainier for hot toys to produce, but hot toys higher ups are about as sharp as a marble.

Before I get out of the HT game, I need this. Until then, the door will remain open or perhaps remain forever open.

Is this even official, or was it simply mention in passing like the Returns Catwoman and Penguin?

Dont think this line was a big seller supposed to release the movie version of 60s batman, seems to have disappeared along with this, still holding out hope for devito penguin though.

Dont think this line was a big seller supposed to release the movie version of 60s batman...

I keep hearing this – but I would like the numbers confirmed by HT. Did HT expect this to be a big seller, and produce large numbers?

For example, say Hot Toys made 200,000 of both Batman & Robin, but only sold 50%... that looks like poor sales. But if they produced 100,000 Captain America's and they all sold, that's 100% sales, but still only same numbers as the Batman & Robin...

...I'd just like to see sales figures for each HT figure.

That math doesn't add up. If they produced 100,000 Caps and they all sold, HT made money on all of them. If they made 200,000 Batman & Robin, but only 50% sold, HT loses money on 100,000 figures.
But I know what you mean, I'd like to see just how low the sales were. To be fair, 60's Batman products don't sell as well in the Asian markets, which is key for them.

Have seen some cool custom versions of Romero Joker on the net. I guess that is the way to go on this figure. My collection is rather small compared to most of you, but I really think Cesar should be with Jack & Heath.

Just thinking about how much I want this figure today. Still confident it will come out. Remember, there's only Aquaman in the cards for next year as far as Bat-merchandise goes. Hot Toys will have to dig a bit into the past, unless they just want to keep making Suicide Squad variants of Joker and Harley (and they're running out of those...).

I'm thinking this will come out, but it'll be a wait. A lot like Arkham City Joker, that everyone assumed was dead in the water. Now there's three new offerings for the Arkham line.

I'm sure this'll happen, it's just a matter of "when". I 'memba waiting years for their Arkham Joker to go up for preorder.

Haven't taken out of the box my '66 Batman because I'm afraid to tear the suit's thin material.

Is it really that bad? I remember playing with mine just fine, I mean, I just posed him and that’s was it. Sold it after, but never really had a problem.

When touching the 66 Batman your hands haze to be clean and smooth. One snag and your figure is ruined.

Back