Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did this release in HK or not? I thought it had but not a single seller on eBay has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so they do include a lightsaber but it doesn't light up??

I don't get they're decisions. What about uniformity.
I mean if I had every other figure whose light sabers do light up but Vader's doesn't... still lame.

Be glad. One less thing that can fail.

Ok so they do include a lightsaber but it doesn't light up??

I don't get they're decisions. What about uniformity.
I mean if I had every other figure whose light sabers do light up but Vader's doesn't... still lame.
The original is still available if it's worth the extra $50 to you

Never been a fan of those light up sabers. Older pointy sabers from Sideshow still look awesome to me. No manufacturer should put light up saber on the market until they find a way to have it lit evenly from tip to handle.

The light up saber on my Kylo is decent with the stock batteries.
fd02e131fc69e206b9f5312709cd560a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Other than sound and animated activation, I consider cathode sabers to be similar to miniaturized force fx. The one I got from pixelpiper is glorious.
76dd86c1edc6c736f241113a2759f783.jpg

5e366b9613985c66b3766517e923623c.jpg

That cathode blade does look pretty good. Pretty pricey too, I imagine.

I thought the price was reasonable at the time. I think it was $50. Got it form pixelpiper. Considering the effect, it was well worth it in my opinion. I'm waiting for him to did another run so I can get some for Luke and Ben.

I thought the price was reasonable at the time. I think it was $50. Got it form pixelpiper. Considering the effect, it was well worth it in my opinion. I'm waiting for him to did another run so I can get some for Luke and Ben.

That's actually not bad. I was thinking more like $100+. I'll keep my eyes peeled for another run of these, I'd like to get one for this Vader.

That's actually not bad. I was thinking more like $100+. I'll keep my eyes peeled for another run of these, I'd like to get one for this Vader.

I definitely recommend it. I think he's only operating through facebook, now, as far as sales go. I messaged him a while back and he wasn't sure when he'll get around to another run.

Sorry but the tip looks strange IMO :dunno

Yeah, that's one of the few negative aspects of the cathode sabers but I don't mind it in person. I think it's like that because of the wire inside.

Back