Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt the same way until they announced this. Who knows how many years until ROTJ Vader? They can't stop making up those garbage stormtrooper variants. I might as well have this Vader now.

Stay strong. We can start a support group. Don't give in to the power of the codpiece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting so patiently for the 1/4 Vader. I mean, jeez, it has been previewed for well over a year! Where are you!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the same way until they announced this. Who knows how many years until ROTJ Vader? They can't stop making up those garbage stormtrooper variants. I might as well have this Vader now.

That was my thinking. The shiny helmet sold me.

Man, that codpiece. Looks like he's doing a crotch crunch on an inner tube or a black hemorrhoid cushion.

And other than putting something behind the eyes to show the yellowish color and it being shinier, the helmet looks the same as the ANH version.

bdf17c1388f89a6a7cd1ecc21eb3b5ff.jpg

Could someone tell me how to put the HT helmet on the SS Vader?

Man, that codpiece. Looks like he's doing a crotch crunch on an inner tube or a black hemorrhoid cushion.

And other than putting something behind the eyes to show the yellowish color and it being shinier, the helmet looks the same as the ANH version.

Come on man, it's for sparring

At least they got the belt boxes in the right position this time

I'll swap the codpiece with the Sideshow one.

And give the big one to the Sideshow to cover up the horizontal creases in the suit...

Oh wait, so it was you that actually made the meme? I thought it was just one that you found and posted it. :lol

Other than the repainted and making the amber lens color stand out more as you mentioned, the only thing I can identify that is different are they did away with the molded lines on the left "cheek" and the sides of his respirator. They're smooth on this figure. They have also made the neck line of the bottom of the mask much shorter and rounded like it's supposed to be.

Otherwise it is the exact same head sculpt.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING....

Maybe the costume designer thought the cod piece was like a.... hell I don't know why RO Vader can wipe his chin with his codpiece. :lol

Back