Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see in hand pictures of this figure. I should have mine by Friday or Monday next week. My first HT Vader.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

How did you order one already? I looked on eBay and no HK sellers are showing it in hand yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be honest. Most of us are just waiting for the new hands :)

I have my finger in the Buy It Now position...

MNeE7.jpg

What are the options for getting a light up lightsaber for Vader outside of just ordering the arm from the ANH version off ebay? I sorta wanted to get a saber for Rey and I guess now I'll probably want one for this Vader.

(/if anyone was wanting to sell me their old Vader saber arm pm me)

Let's be honest. Most of us are just waiting for the new hands :)

I'm wondering which ones I really need/want. If I got the whole set from anywhere other than TA I'd probably be better off buying the whole figure and parting it out.

What's the best way about buying loose parts for new figures? I really want to gloves. Are they usually available on Toyanxiety once the figure releases?

According to Budget Stark on Facebook he comes with a lightsaber blade but the lightsaber does not light up.

I'm surprised Vader isn't on display at Secret Base. Maybe they are just really playing out the game of "will Vader use a lightsaber or not" right until the end. Normally Budget Stark does a "First Look" video.

If there is anyone in Hong Kong who is getting this Vader in the next days please please put up some photos !!!

Isn't the shore trooper yellow with brown pants (right idea) and some blue stripes? This one looks way different.

Back