Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This new international Rouge One trailer shows a bit more of Vader

https://youtu.be/CTl_Tt3dhPw

image.jpg

So same place as the other scene -- Vader confronting Krennic, maybe turning for a last line. Looks like that's the one and only scene Vader's going to be in.

You guys thinking you're getting a "battle sequence" out of Vader may be shucks out of luck.

It's a large helmet. It always jutted out a bit at the neck whenever he turned his head.

Your right but the angle looks like his head is not attached at all. Like his head is on someone standing beside him. Look at his shoulder placement. I think wor-gar may also be right that Vader makes his appearance but may not actually see battle. I have a feeling he is going to deal with the death star plans being taken by the rebels by dispatching Krennic

Of course theyre going to show the same scene with Vader. You really think Disney is going to show Vader fighting or anything in a trailer? Ha I don't think so. Disney wouldn't ever leak that out

Of course theyre going to show the same scene with Vader. You really think Disney is going to show Vader fighting or anything in a trailer? Ha I don't think so. Disney wouldn't ever leak that out

Yeah, why wouldn't they? Gets butts in the seats. You really think they're saving the good stuff just for you?

I'm not expecting any "battle sequence" with Vader fighting. At best, maybe a walk-thru like he did on Hoth. At best.

I'm sure he'll have more than one or two scenes in the movie, but I'm not really expecting a big action sequence with Vader. That's always seemed like wishful thinking to me.

I can't believe i just watched the official trailer and not fan made video ...

v.jpg

It's funny. We get one weird angle shot that's a fraction of a second while he's turning and it's all we're going to focus on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back