Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened here in Australia, and currently screening. I'm not seeing the film until Saturday night, and DAMN is it hard navigating the spoilers everywhere! It's like that scene in Aliens where Ripley and Newt cautiously navigate the alien egg chamber...

I'm supposed to see it early Saturday morning, but now they are calling for snow and freezing rain, what a joke. I might have to see it Friday after work when it's super crowded.

I'm not too much of a stickler for any particular version so the way I have him now will be the way he'll stay. To me, he's just the Darth Vader in my collection.

anyone with this have they commented on if it would be possible to get the tunic over armor?

Open at your own risk!

Spoiler Spoiler:

thks! so the deathtroopers- were they like phasma? did they see much action in movie?

anyone with this have they commented on if it would be possible to get the tunic over armor?

thks! so the deathtroopers- were they like phasma? did they see much action in movie?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thinking of grabbing this, but I'm really fearing that the leather might crack with the tropical weather here. But he's also missing a key accessory which was in the film.

Yep, often Wednesdays in the Netherlands. Went straight after work today.

I managed to get off work and saw it at 10 AM. :yes these Wednesday releases are a good thing :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I managed to get off work and saw it at 10 AM. :yes these Wednesday releases are a good thing :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

One of the reviews I read estimated that over 50% of everything seen pre-release (trailers, celebration clips etc.) isn't in the actual movie.

One of the reviews I read estimated that over 50% of everything seen pre-release (trailers, celebration clips etc.) isn't in the actual movie.

Some scenes in the trailer are heavily edited from the scenes in the movie.

The same review said the true story behind the reshoots won't be known for some time - Disney is that good.:lol

Well we already know. A combination of it being too dark and gritty and wanting to add more exposition for certain characters like Bodhi.

Back