Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! Wow that sounds like a really cool display there! It'd be cool to have David Prowse and James Earl Jones sign the Vader poster to display with the figure. If I had more room though, I'd at least like to display some of my figures with props/posters/memorabilia from the corresponding movie like you have.

I like using posters to display my figures with, even though I don't keep them like this due to space. Got this one from Disney:

46c0d8a010fc35fc9fecd724da5adabd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome dude. I really like your poses. They all seem really natural !

Thanks man! Wow that sounds like a really cool display there! It'd be cool to have David Prowse and James Earl Jones sign the Vader poster to display with the figure. If I had more room though, I'd at least like to display some of my figures with props/posters/memorabilia from the corresponding movie like you have.

I actually have a David Prowse signed Vader photo somewhere, but I for the life of me don't know where it is. When I was younger in the early 90's I think it was, I was at a card convention with my dad and we were there to see an NHL player. At a side table among the aisles of memorabilia on the convention floor, there was a guy sitting at a table, but nobody was getting his autograph. Figuring it had to be someone (otherwise he wouldn't be there) noteworthy, we went over and it turned out to be David Prowse. We had nothing for him to sign, but he had a stack of Vader photos on hand and signed one of those for us. Wish I knew where it was because that would without a doubt be up.

That looks awesome dude. I really like your poses. They all seem really natural !

Wow thanks neb! I try with the poses. That particular one was inspired by his scene in Star Tours. When he enters he has his left fist on his hip with his right arm down. Wish I had some kind of platform that can mimic hovering. Gonna figure something out.

I actually have a David Prowse signed Vader photo somewhere, but I for the life of me don't know where it is. When I was younger in the early 90's I think it was, I was at a card convention with my dad and we were there to see an NHL player. At a side table among the aisles of memorabilia on the convention floor, there was a guy sitting at a table, but nobody was getting his autograph. Figuring it had to be someone (otherwise he wouldn't be there) noteworthy, we went over and it turned out to be David Prowse. We had nothing for him to sign, but he had a stack of Vader photos on hand and signed one of those for us. Wish I knew where it was because that would without a doubt be up.

Dang man! That must've been a really cool experience. I guess people didn't recognize him or know who he was since he always wears the mask in the movies. It might've been different if Lucas let him be the unmasked Anakin at the end of ROTJ. If you ever find that picture be sure to post a picture of it! It would look awesome with your Vader [emoji106]

Would love a D Prowse / J E Jones signature. Wilding signed my Rogue One Vader Box.

Nice. Where'd you meet Spencer Wilding? I was bummed that he didn't attend this past Celebration.

Even if bought on eBay, that's still cool! I also wonder if anyone has ever gotten an autograph from Daniel Naprous. He actually apparently did most of Vader's scenes. It's too bad there's hardly any behind-the-scenes footage of Vader, with nothing showing them with the masks off.

How much did you pay for his signature?

He was asking $40 for a sig and $30 for a photo, as were most other guests making appearances. However, he called me and another member of the Garrison over to his booth to have us take pics with him. He's a fan of the 501st Legion ;)
me with Spencer Wilding.jpg

So do folks generally still think this figure is the best Vader thus far?

Back