Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would of much preferred they make Krennic over Vader from Rogue One. Not only is he the main villain of the film but they didn't even get the figure right. Not to mention that HT are now making a ROTJ Vader and undoubtedly probably an ESB one too.

I would of loved it if they made a screen accurate RO Vader from this scene:
wired_star-wars-director-gareth-edwards-dissects-the-final-vader-scene-in-rogue-one-9-1200x630.jpg

To me, the finish of his armor in this scene had more of a matte ANH finish and less of a shiny finish. Could just be the lighting of the scene though also.

I remember how this figure at one time was lauded as the best Vader ever, even compared to the ANH version and yet recently it's become almost comparable to a Hasbro version... :dunno

meh, i love mine lots. one of my fav figs in collect. looks incredible on display very happy with it.

I remember how this figure at one time was lauded as the best Vader ever, even compared to the ANH version and yet recently it's become almost comparable to a Hasbro version... :dunno

Eh, I mean everyone's entitled to their opinion on whether they think something is a good figure or not, but I think comparing it to as almost being on the same level as a Hasbro version is a bit hyperbolic. :lol

It's funny I was about to comment about how I like this figure [emoji23]. I'll say that I think this figure looks terrific. There are things that I prefer on the ANH version like the tunic, especially how it's thinner. And even the base as I like those grate bases. But the shiny ANH helmet, reddish lenses, drape of the cape, all are nice. Still looking forward to the ROTJ version too.

i have a nasty habit of losing interest in a new fig shortly after it arrives... but this i think i like even more and have had it since RO was in theaters.

this arrived, saw the news of carrie passing, went to RO, came home and unboxed this. memorable day.

Besides this post I have yet to see anyone compare it to a hasbro, why would you say that? This compared to hasbro is completely ridiculous. I have this, ANH, sideshow DX and imo the RO is the best of the three. I am looking forward to adding the ROTJ to the mix too.

As mentioned before RO and ANH have advantages the other doesn't. They are both great figures and have kept both and will most likely get the ROTJ. #VaderWhore :/

A new Vader is about to be offered up by HT so this and all others are now rubbish.

Back