Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The list on sideshow did show it as a pre order only. I have one but on scanning and making a complete backdrop.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I had requested a replacement of the lower pants only via the company I ordered from......SSC got back to them saying, 'since the pants are not a separate piece...' They offered me $25 and suggested I hide the tear with the cape...lol

Um, excuse me? Dude, do they even try anymore?

I had requested a replacement of the lower pants only via the company I ordered from......SSC got back to them saying, 'since the pants are not a separate piece...' They offered me $25 and suggested I hide the tear with the cape...lol

How did the pants get a tear in them?

Glad it worked out, but I gotta say bud, that one was on you. :lol

I personally wouldn't expect a company to replace something that I screwed up by my own hand. They did their job and sent me a stock figure that was fine. Wouldn't hurt to ask of course, but I'd blame myself before I blame them.

Sideshow stepped up big time there. They've never been able to help me on HT or SSC figures purchased at local retailers or companies listed on their site and they got you $25 even though you were at fault.

Naw, I thought the tape wasn't going to be that strong, but yes, I definitely wasn't thinking. It worked out; scored a pair of paints and SSC gave me a $25 credit

Yep! that's what really counts after all. By whatever means necessary.

Late to opening him but the wait was definitely worth it. The cape on this Vader is superb and for the life of me I don't understand why HT cannot apply that same effort to other lines like the Batman.

Overall I am digging his one more than ANH Vader. I'll repurpose the other to stand in front of my legion of TKs. This one's found a home.

Late to opening him but the wait was definitely worth it. The cape on this Vader is superb and for the life of me I don't understand why HT cannot apply that same effort to other lines like the Batman.

Overall I am digging his one more than ANH Vader. I'll repurpose the other to stand in front of my legion of TKs. This one's found a home.

Sweet set up. :clap Thanks for sharing.

Nice set up ,, is that a Master Replica 1:1 lightsaber ?

Glad it worked out, but I gotta say bud, that one was on you. :lol

I personally wouldn't expect a company to replace something that I screwed up by my own hand. They did their job and sent me a stock figure that was fine. Wouldn't hurt to ask of course, but I'd blame myself before I blame them.

I understand. My attitude: never hurts to ask, and I never deceive......if asked, I'd reveal the whole issue

Just opened him up and he is truly a beast. He is so huge. I avoid taking out the pegs since it can hold with friction with the other gloves.

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

Naw, I thought the tape wasn't going to be that strong, but yes, I definitely wasn't thinking. It worked out; scored a pair of paints and SSC gave me a $25 credit

Thank you for adding to the costs that ultimately get passed back to us

I admire your gumption though. No shame apparent in your triumph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back