Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kicking myself for not picking this up. Have the ANH and will certainly get the ESB but this is a beautiful figure. Congrats to all who picked him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34f2e388ea2f9412c8ca9b6889aa4b51.jpg

Most impressive!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Went to waitlist before the movie came out. They only made so many of them.

Ah did it? I thought for some reason it went to waitlist after the film and was a hot seller right after the film. The last 3 minutes of the film then I'd say in that case has really nothing to do with it.

Admittedly, that was pretty much the reason why I was contemplating picking him up for like, two days. After seeing the film. :lol

How much of an improvement compare to the ANH version are we talking about beer hands and what because the ANH was terrible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm new to Hot Toys collecting (My first three were Kylo Ren, FO Stormie and ANH Vader) so I have a question for any who may be able to answer from past experience. A) (for those who have been on a waitlist before) I've had Rogue One Darth Vader on a waitlist reservation since the films opening weekend what are the odds of me getting him from Sideshow? B) If I wanted to sell my ANH Vader (my first ever Hot Toys) to make way for RO Vader, how much of his original value do you think I could recoup? (baring in mind that he's in a perfect condition and have his original shipping box.) Thanks guys and hopefully I'll be posting regularly this year as my collection grows!

Hi guys, I'm new to Hot Toys collecting (My first three were Kylo Ren, FO Stormie and ANH Vader) so I have a question for any who may be able to answer from past experience. A) (for those who have been on a waitlist before) I've had Rogue One Darth Vader on a waitlist reservation since the films opening weekend what are the odds of me getting him from Sideshow? B) If I wanted to sell my ANH Vader (my first ever Hot Toys) to make way for RO Vader, how much of his original value do you think I could recoup? (baring in mind that he's in a perfect condition and have his original shipping box.) Thanks guys and hopefully I'll be posting regularly this year as my collection grows!

You can check on Sideshow's website daily as to see if the figure is on the waitlist or sold out.
Sadly, the Rogue One Darth Vader is sold out on Sideshow as well as Big Bad Toy Store. I'd keep a hold of the ANH Vader at least until Hot Toys announces the ESB Vader and I would strongly suggest you pre-order that on day 1.

Aahhhh, i remember the days of being new to Hot Toys.. figure price being at approx 150.00 and then i thought that was lil pricey,, ahh good ol days... when it took an hour or so to put your HT together ( yes, im looking at you predator line).
Now, forward to today,, Yes, im addicted to HT :)

Back