1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two different versions with packs, the jedha one (white pauldron and new fangled sandtrooper style pack):

star-wars-rogue-one-stormtrooper-jedha-patrol-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902849-01.jpg

Also, Jedha is in with "low stock" at Sideshow.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-stormtrooper-jedha-patrol-hot-toys-902849/

And then the Stormtrooper 2-pack (wine rack pack and the set comes with an orange and black pauldron).

star-wars-rogue-one-stormtroopers-collectible-figures-set-hot-toys-902875-04.jpg

Cool, thanks. Referring the bottom one, the one with the orange pauldron, the standalone for that one I saw it on waitlist. Is it the exact same one as the set or did the standalone have an exclusive item? Was just wondering why it went to waitlist so quick if people wanted the 2nd stormtrooper in the set with the black pauldron.

Cool, thanks. Referring the bottom one, the one with the orange pauldron, the standalone for that one I saw it on waitlist. Is it the exact same one as the set or did the standalone have an exclusive item? Was just wondering why it went to waitlist so quick if people wanted the 2nd stormtrooper in the set with the black pauldron.
Same one, set just has the extra black pauldron as far as I can tell.

It's the same one as the double set. The single orange pauldron version doesn't come with anything extra . Just what you see . The reason why it's wait listed and double pack isn't is anyone's guess . There both sold out on BBTS web site .

Cool, thanks guys :hi5: These Jedha troopers are so tempting because they have the OT look :lol

They still have yet to release the Death Star gunner/trooper/soldier (masked and unmasked), Snowtrooper is out already, might get the standalone, don't really understand the jump packs....

[FONT=Calibri, Trebuchet, Arial, sans serif]I know they are probably done with Storm Troopers but I'd love the grimy, dirty one from empire prison colony transporting Jyn before her rescue. I love the weary battle worn look of these troopers versus the all clean whites [/FONT]

How did they discover where she was being held again? I feel like they mentioned it in the briefing room after they got her but I forget.

Yeah, these troopers have seen a lot of action, been out in the environment. The ones in the Death Star probably have seen little to none since it's a protected battle station.

Didn't some Sandtroopers in ANH also have black pauldrons? Or was the orange part so dirty that it appeared black on screen? I swore there was a white pauldron sandtrooper as well, haha, I guess these would be the versions to get if you wanted to complete that look from ANH?

[FONT=Calibri, Trebuchet, Arial, sans serif]I know they are probably done with Storm Troopers but I'd love the grimy, dirty one from empire prison colony transporting Jyn before her rescue. I love the weary battle worn look of these troopers versus the all clean whites [/FONT]

That would be my choice as well. Loved the look of those troops.

Back