1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And has anyone taken the time to spell out which trooper does what on screen? Like "orange pauldron guy is the one who Jyn shoots, white pauldron guy throws the grenade," etc?

Is one of the variants considered to be the "main" Jedha trooper for whatever reason?

Just bought this set anyways, like the idea of havin the old and new storm troopers. Gonna get a couple of single clean storm troopers to go with them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought this set anyways, like the idea of havin the old and new storm troopers. Gonna get a couple of single clean storm troopers to go with them too

While I was watching it last night (even better the second time!) I kept an eye out for troopers with pauldrons during the Jedha scenes and didn't see any...white, orange or otherwise. Just plain, white troopers...either the glimpse are really quick and I missed them (entirely possible) or they ended up on the cutting room floor like many scenes that were viewed in the trailers, in magazines or online have.

Is it just me or does the armor on these new guys seem looser? In all the pics I've seen, there's too much room in the ankle opening. On the original HT ANH, the lower leg fits snug against the shoe like it should.

While I was watching it last night (even better the second time!) I kept an eye out for troopers with pauldrons during the Jedha scenes and didn't see any...white, orange or otherwise. Just plain, white troopers...either the glimpse are really quick and I missed them (entirely possible) or they ended up on the cutting room floor like many scenes that were viewed in the trailers, in magazines or online have.

I'll keep an eye out when I see it today. Don't remember them either.

Good to know! Thanks for confirming, I've seen it twice too and for the life of me couldn't remember any pauldroned troopers doing anything. That makes it easy to pass on all variants save for plain white.

I do remember that the one Trooper in the turbotank with Jyn at the beginning was filthy though, wonder if they'll make him. :lol

Good to know! Thanks for confirming, I've seen it twice too and for the life of me couldn't remember any pauldroned troopers doing anything. That makes it easy to pass on all variants save for plain white.

I do remember that the one Trooper in the turbotank with Jyn at the beginning was filthy though, wonder if they'll make him. :lol

There was an orange pauldron on the space outpost for sure, walking right to left, and i'm pretty sure i spotted one on Jedha. When Jyn, Cassian and k2 run into the stormtroopers and k2 is pretending to have them prisoner, i could of sworn i saw a black paudron stormtrooper with his back turned if you look to the right of the screen.I'll have to watch it for a fourth time to make sure...

What is the difference between Rogue One and ANH helmet?

Stormtrooper helmet comparison ANH R1.jpg

I'm waiting for sideshow to ship this guy out . Don't know what's taking them so long . Still says processing [emoji35]

Got the jedha patrol double set and two clean storm troopers coming now, should be here Saturday

I just put myself on the wait list for the two pack. I've been back and forth about them for the past few days but I didn't even see them go "low stock". :gah:

Didn't see a single pauldron on Jedha when I saw it a second time today.

I went through frame by frame and there don't appear to be any.

The ideal place for one would've been for the Stormtrooper who interrogates K-2SO.

Back