Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I grabbed one or last one ???? Took forever to work it out with time difference...

Congrats! How much was the shipping? They raised the prices on a few items while I was waiting to order lol, I can't get my CC to allow a purchase there! Keeps blocking it.

Just got this one and another death trooper for retail. I guess I was lucky - and I like both - but the prices they go for now are pretty damn crazy considering how bare bone they are. But good looking figures indeed.
af733f1b95bbb7b255cb305d03ef278b.jpg

1646ff4a9147a2924ecd0506cd063144.jpg
Had a good friend in Puerto Rico that was selling me both of those at very close to retail. Even worked with me being between checks I bought a few things from him so I got Death Trooper and Ex Biker scout together, and then right when it came time for him to send me the shoretrooper his house got burgled and he lost everything including his own 1/6 collection. Poor guy. But that was the third time I lost out on shoretrooper

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

:yess::yess::hi5::clap:thud: how's that? It's more for those considering ordering from them...
Did they have more? Not familiar with them, where are they based out of? Is their website their name with a www. And a .com at the end? Do tell :) Do I sound excited enough too??!!?!?!?!?!?

Did they have more? Not familiar with them, where are they based out of? Is their website their name with a www. And a .com at the end? Do tell :) Do I sound excited enough too??!!?!?!?!?!?

Philippines...I don’t think they have anymore Shore Trooper but you can check their site or FB page Anotoys Collectibles .....

Please think twice buying from Anotoys. knowing their website from some discuss over here last week. Bought three boxes of Hottoys from their website for the first time. Shipping was expensive 90++usd for 3 boxes of Hottoys from Philippine to Tokyo Japan. When the items arrived Tokyo, box condition was not very good. I found that one of the item Grand Tarkin came in defect, the uniform is damaged right out of the box without even touching it yet, the piece connect to the magnet peel off and does not hold anymore ,contacted them immediately but totally hear no responded from them . It is now the third day. My impression for them is If your items you order from them arrived un-defect consider you are lucky. If the items you order from them came defect and damaged, then you will be unlucky because they will not care about you at all and will not have any after-sales service for you. This will be my first and last purchase from them.

Please think twice buying from Anotoys. knowing their website from some discuss over here last week. Bought three boxes of Hottoys from their website for the first time. Shipping was expensive 90++usd for 3 boxes of Hottoys from Philippine to Tokyo Japan. When the items arrived Tokyo, box condition was not very good. I found that one of the item Grand Tarkin came in defect, the uniform is damaged right out of the box without even touching it yet, the piece connect to the magnet peel off and does not hold anymore ,contacted them immediately but totally hear no responded from them . It is now the third day. My impression for them is If your items you order from them arrived un-defect consider you are lucky. If the items you order from them came defect and damaged, then you will be unlucky because they will not care about you at all and will not have any after-sales service for you. This will be my first and last purchase from them.

Holy **** I just pulled the trigger on Jyn Erso and K2SO from them. How was the condition for the rest of other figures beside defected Tarkint that you bought from them ?

Plus I think they're just handling the domestic delivery, internal shipping totally relies on the forwarder. They were kinda helpful during my last communication with them though.

There was a store chain (GoHastings) that we all used to buy very discounted figures from about 10 years ago but you never knew how they would come -- sometimes perfect in pristine in box, other times everything thrown in loose, obviously a display piece, and box dented. But the discounts were so severe that you really couldn't complain unless the figure itself was broken/damaged. It was a real crap-shoot.

Holy **** I just pulled the trigger on Jyn Erso and K2SO from them. How was the condition for the rest of other figures beside defected Tarkint that you bought from them ?

Plus I think they're just handling the domestic delivery, internal shipping totally relies on the forwarder. They were kinda helpful during my last communication with them though.

They were also kinda helpful too during my communication with them before the items arrived.

Both K2So boxes were dented on the few corner and I had to use my finger to push it back to the original shape. 1 of the K2so had one scratch on the right leg and the other was ok .And l also can be sure that all of the figure had been opened before before sending it out to me from the sign of re-taped mark from the plastic cover. It's not liked what they stated from their website that their figure are all in MISB.

I think I was the first to recommend them, so I apologise to those that have had a bad experience. All I can say is the figures I received were all in good condition. Then again I didn't take the international delivery option. Anyone who's had problems with them really should complain and at least ask for a postage refund. They seemed to be really excited about having new international custom when I spoke to them last week, so they really should've done better for people... no excuses.

There was a store chain (GoHastings) that we all used to buy very discounted figures from about 10 years ago but you never knew how they would come -- sometimes perfect in pristine in box, other times everything thrown in loose, obviously a display piece, and box dented. But the discounts were so severe that you really couldn't complain unless the figure itself was broken/damaged. It was a real crap-shoot.

I was fortunate with my GoHastings sales purchases. Those discounts were awesome and figures came in decent shape. But I remember the horror stories as well.

I was fortunate with my GoHastings sales purchases. Those discounts were awesome and figures came in decent shape. But I remember the horror stories as well.
Damn when they were around I knew nothing about the hobby. Sucks dooooddd. Glad that some came up though!

I rolled the dice one time with GoHastings and got a perfect Dewback for something like $160. Probably dodged a bullet, but love having it in my collection!

Back