Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google is your friend for this type of question. But no, they only released the one unfortunately. Many were expecting more and therefore missed the first.

Google is your friend for this type of question. But no, they only released the one unfortunately. Many were expecting more and therefore missed the first.

That's why I asked, I DID do a Google search but I wasn't finding nothin' so I came in here to confirm.

Did I ever post this? I've forgotten. I think it's in my "Show Your Shelves" thread, but I may have neglected to put it up here.

43798385745_a0094ff0db_k.jpg

The big lesson there- the HT not only stands for Hot Toys,...it just as often stands for Hot Tease.
So grab 'em when you see them....

And I gotta say it again...that photo is awesome.

Did I ever post this? I've forgotten. I think it's in my "Show Your Shelves" thread, but I may have neglected to put it up here.

Amazing shot. Was about to say that with more surprise and then saw it was Rook. Par for the course.

That's a GREAT picture. So mad I passed on this thinking the grunt version would follow.

Yeah, 3 death troopers (but no Krennic) and then just one of these guys. None of it makes sense.

I never get sick or bored of these two figures. To me they are already in the classic Star Wars character category, as OT Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers etc are.

Absolutely awesome shot Rook !

It's so damn frustrating the Rogue One line was not completed. I still live in hope that they will return one of these days to give us a couple more as they have for OT & PT.

Fabulous shot. However, I would worry about the sand on the beach personally.

I never get sick or bored of these two figures. To me they are already in the classic Star Wars character category, as OT Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers etc are.

Absolutely awesome shot Rook !

It's so damn frustrating the Rogue One line was not completed. I still live in hope that they will return one of these days to give us a couple more as they have for OT & PT.

Agreed- I hope they return to Rogue One as well. Want that Baze, Krennic, Cassian, Two-Tubes - uh, on and on!

next ebay code im huntin, really regret not gettin at retail way back, love my RO DT and ST. only thing that would help me avoid the after for this and quench my thirst would be a HT biker scout.

next ebay code im huntin, really regret not gettin at retail way back, love my RO DT and ST. only thing that would help me avoid the after for this and quench my thirst would be a HT biker scout.

I'm usually a HT only collector, however of my few SS figures the SS biker scout is pretty solid. The stand is also pretty good (for once).

But I guess it's only a matter of time for HT, but at HT prices of course....

I’m in the same boat waiting/hoping for a HT Scout and have put the SS version in the cart many times
I may just pull the trigger especially with Hoody’s solid figure comment. Still the tiny diaper stands out so much... or actually not enough! :slap

I’m in the same boat waiting/hoping for a HT Scout and have put the SS version in the cart many times
I may just pull the trigger especially with Hoody’s solid figure comment. Still the tiny diaper stands out so much... or actually not enough! :slap

I cart'd it. Then finally just completed the order without thinking about it so I wouldn't stop myself. I get enough from my other SSC figures to know I'll be happy with their Scout. If HT can't pull the trigger on Endor Luke, Endor Leia, Bespin Gown Leia or the DS Trooper then I don't see a Biker Scout getting done any time in the near future. There's any kind of Lando, Bespin Han or Hoth Luke & Han to get out before peripheral troopers. The sequels have seen to that.

I initially finished this Mouse Droid kit from fellow freak RustyJ to compliment my stormtroopers but recently watched some Rogue One scenes while painting him and decided to take this quick shot.

IMG_E0052.jpg

Back