Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That last photo does show the figure looking good.

I haven't ordered any Jyn yet (planned on eventually ordering the Deluxe version) but am tempted to go with this one instead of the Deluxe and have her paired with K2SO.

Need to think this one further...

The disguise looks cooler to me for some reason than the regular one. Not sure why, both very Star Wars. They did such a great job with the outfits and troopers in this flick. Only thing was the 5 o'clock shadow that every soldier had--was a bit much.

The disguise looks cooler to me for some reason than the regular one. Not sure why, both very Star Wars. They did such a great job with the outfits and troopers in this flick. Only thing was the 5 o'clock shadow that every soldier had--was a bit much.

Yeah, even Bodhi looked pretty scrappy for an Imperial.

She looks amazing in person!
487759ca37d55d4b6b4850fa2ec0a082.jpg
77b18b4871e6da48b3eb027411148dbd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Looks awesome.......glad I preordered! just rewatched the movie the other night - looks pretty accurate.........gloves on the actual 'guy' were black, but she used her own in the film...

Does anyone know if we'll be getting an imperial officer figure (Tarkin wardrobe, Callus, the ones that Cassian disguises as, etc.)?

Yeah, even Bodhi looked pretty scrappy for an Imperial.

But Bodhi had perhaps been on the run for a week or two, so it's believable - Yavin base however seemed to have become a 100% razor-free zone (at least until the following week during ANH, when everyone except a few bearded elders had no facial hair whatsoever.)

Not sure what that meant for Mon Mothma and Leia.:horror

Looks awesome.......glad I preordered! just rewatched the movie the other night - looks pretty accurate.........gloves on the actual 'guy' were black, but she used her own in the film...

Jyn dressed as an Imperial tech makes about as much sense as seeing similarly 5'-1" (and shoulder width of a ten-year-old) Leia running around dressed in a stormtrooper outfit and nobody noticing, so let's not get too picky with the details.:lol

But Bodhi had perhaps been on the run for a week or two, so it's believable - Yavin base however seemed to have become a 100% razor-free zone (at least until the following week during ANH, when everyone except a few bearded elders had no facial hair whatsoever.)

Not sure what that meant for Mon Mothma and Leia.:horror

Once Bodhi is planning on infiltrating the empire's base you'd think he'd be all, "Hey everybody, it's probably a good idea to shave so we have options with regard to blending in." Edwards just wanted Scarif to look like Platoon. While he was very good at matching certain aspects (Empire portrayal with regard to the officers and Tarkin dialogue etc was pretty much flawless), the Rebel Alliance he just pulled out of a Bourne movie or something.

Just watched the flick last night, and in certain ways I still don't know what to make of it.

You can shoot all these movies full of holes if you think about it to much. It's got plenty of issues but i really enjoy it for whatever reason.

A lot of these things aren't what I would classify as overthinking. For me a lot comes down to aesthetics and what jumps out at me on initial viewing. As I said they did a lot right but then undercut it with a lot of questionable choices. Still view it as a successful addition to the franchise.

A lot of these things aren't what I would classify as overthinking. For me a lot comes down to aesthetics and what jumps out at me on initial viewing. As I said they did a lot right but then undercut it with a lot of questionable choices. Still view it as a successful addition to the franchise.

:exactly:

The homeless guy in Imperial uniform with the 4'-6" Imperial Tech with visible cute-girl eyes and child-width shoulders did kinda jump out at me on first viewing. Maybe it was the fact it was two such unconvincing disguises side-by-side.

One thing i have learned when i used to be a repairman that if you ACT like you should be there and know where you are going most of the time nobody will give you a second look, even on a military base. Nobody had any reason to think rebels could even get to the surface or would even want to so i doubt most would be looking to closely at who was walking around.

If they had to talk to or stand next to an officer then they might have had a problem.

I do like that all of these uniforms are one size fits all. Never to small or to big but just right :lol

Last edited:
One thing i have learned when i used to be a repairman that if you ACT like you should be there and know where you are going most of the time nobody will give you a second look, even on a military base. Nobody had any reason to think rebels could even get to the surface or would even want to so i doubt most would be looking to closely at who was walking around.

It's true, and it's not like they simply walk all the way from a landing platform into the very core of an Imperial facility that safeguards the most top secret plans the Empire holds... dressed as Lt. Hieronymous Hobo and his little Imperial cosplayer daughter.:lol

Back