Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant tell...he is wearing the coat and all we see is that he has a white Shirt and tie under the coat,probably the same suit too,dont know.

Rocky3.jpg

"A-yo"

I am looking for this figure now if anyone is interested in parting with their Rocky. Thanks!

I just went on ebay, I see they have four listed, why to high in price, $479, $500, $850 and $1,050. I have one but am not selling , I got him when it was first released for $99, If I were you I just pass, it's a nice figure but $250 is the most it should ever go for.

Yeah, I know it's older and would probably spend $300 max on it because I really want a Stallone.

I am interested in upgrading my Rocky figures to replace the rubber muscle bodies and was thinking of switching to the ACI Andrew muscle bodies. Has anybody tried this yet? I am curious to know if there's any problems getting the gloves and boots to fit on the ACI bodies as well as how they will look in proportion to the headsculpts. Also which African body works best for Apollo and Clubber, lighter (Ver. 2.0) or darker (Ver. 3.0). These bodies do look like a promising solution though.

aci-body-1-1-1.jpg

aci-body-1-3-1.jpg

aci-body-1-4-1.jpg

Anyone has the head painted by tinngsmile showed above? If yes, contact me, please.

Three years :lol

Three years is funny, it is interesting that someone wants to change the rubber bodies on the Rocky figures, I still have all of mine and their fine, plus the cost to do that just isn't worth it, better off selling them if you're that worried.

Back