Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody hear anything about future Hot Toys Rocky figures being released?

It's been along time since the Italian Stallion version was releaesed. I'm starting too get a bad feeling that Rocky Hot Toys line may be over. I hope am wrong.

I really wanted a Rocky I street collector and Rocky I and II fight figures. I would love for them too have battle damaged faces.

The last time I said it was over they released protos of Rocky III and that was back in Feb. So my guess is its not over, we should only see Rocky himself versions. I strongly believe there is more to come, HT's is known for listening to their fans and reading these threads!

Here's what I'd buy.

Mick, Paulie, Adrian, Tommy Gunn, and Possibly Spider Rico.

As far as Rocky's, I'd like a Street gear Rocky, a Rocky 1 after fighting Apollo, and Rocky from Rocky 6.

Rocky 1 Street wear,Rocky 1 training,post fight Rocky 1 with bruised up face,and Rocky 4 training with beard is the last ones i need.

But HT seems to be busy with Batman and Ironman lately so i strongly doubt they care for a Rocky or Rambo right now.

The last time I said it was over they released protos of Rocky III and that was back in Feb. So my guess is its not over, we should only see Rocky himself versions. I strongly believe there is more to come, HT's is known for listening to their fans and reading these threads!

I hope you're right, but Feb is a long time already. I remember when they first released Rocky IV and two Clubber's at the same time and a couple of months later you had Drago and Apollo. I just wish they released a special edition Rocky I street collector before Clubber street. I never could understand that decision. The Clubber street is still available and Rocky IV is the only fig in the line that sold out.

I see that the Italian Stallion fig hasn't sold out. This may be the reason for the delay or end too the Rocky line. I collect the Rambo line too and all the Rambo figs sell out within a couple of months. I wonder why Rocky doesn't sell as well as Rambo?

I just got both of the Hot Toys Rocky figures, the second Italian Stallion version and the first Rocky Balboa version figures.
I was wanting to know if anyone knew what hands and feet would be the closest color match for the two figures? I wanted to sew them some of the clothing that rocky wears when he is not in the ring and I am going to need hands and feet for the both of them in order to do that.
If anyone can help me please let me know, I have been asking all sorts of people for help on this and no one was able to help me.

I've tried the True Type base body hands and feet and they've matched fine with the skin tone. I only have the Italian Stallion figure though, I'm not sure if the first figure has a different skin tone.

Thank you so much, I was looking at those earlier, but I wasn’t sure if they would work or not. Do you know if the Truetype hands were the Asian version or the Caucasian version?

I'm not sure if he takes commissions or not but I can help you to ask him, btw I think he resides in Hong Kong.

Rock was in a suit like that in the beginning of rocky 3 right? (plus he has a tan coat on???)

Back