Hot Toys Robot Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Hot Toys Robot would you like to see the most?

• RoboCain/RoboCop MK2 (RoboCop2)

Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Johnny-5 (Short Circuit)

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • Terminator T-100 (Terminator 3)

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • ABC Warrior (Judge Dredd)

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Robot (Lost in Space 1998)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Droideka (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace)

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Other...

Votes: 30 22.6%

• Total voters
<<<<< Grievous :rock

Sideshow is already doing a 12" Grievous (re-confirmed last Ask Sideshow), which really means that Hot Toys is probably doing it with or for them.

Vincent, Bob, and Maximillian from The Black Hole.

Hell yes! Even if all I got was Max, but I'd even buy S.T.A.R. and the other soldier robots. I have the 1/6 MPC kits of Vincnet and Max, but no interest in building them anymore. If anybody wants them, PM me. I was about to eBay them.
Black_Hole_MISB_Vincent_Model.jpg

Black_Hole_Max_Model.jpg

RoboCain is my first choice over all though. It pisses me off that they even announced it back a couple years ago, but so far, nada.

i voted for cain from robocop 2. i have the miniature kotobukiya model. and it's very nice and detailed but a 1/6 version by hot toys would be mindblowing.

also, thought i'd show some love for huey, dewey and louie from silent running. always had a soft spot for those lil fellas...

90482-3.jpg

90482-2.png

Johnny 5. I have wanted one ever since they made that bad sequel with the toys the guy was selling. That was an early 1/6 figure.

KneelBeforrSmallville They've got the Avatar license so an AMP Suit is probably already happening. I won't be getting one if they do make it cause it'll probably be around $400 and it just didn't make me nerd-out enough to justify that kind of price.

No doubt: Robocop 2-Cain is my choice. But I'm afraid is a very-hard-to-do figure for Hot Toys.

No doubt: Robocop 2-Cain is my choice. But I'm afraid is a very-hard-to-do figure for Hot Toys.

If they can make a Terminator Endoskeleton, ED 209, and the Batman Tumbler, I imagine it's just a cost issue at this point. What would it cost to make it vs how much are people willing to pay for it.

Back