Hot Toys Robocop Gun Arm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thundergod said:
It's the "Gun Arm" version . ( I only just realised I didn't take any pics with the gun arm actually on!) To be honest , I had great difficulty attaching it and gave up for fear of breaking it . By the way , any U.K members , PLAY.COM have this figure for £59.99 shipped . For this price , snatch their hands off ! I paid twice that!

GREAT photos thundergod!!!! Forgive me if it's been asked, but what kind of camera are you using? :rock

Thanks Bagelsncheesey , the camera is nothing fancy ( I'm certainly no photography buff) just a Sony Cyber-shot 3.2 Mega pixels DSC-P52 . Hope that's of some use .

thundergod said:
Thanks Bagelsncheesey , the camera is nothing fancy ( I'm certainly no photography buff) just a Sony Cyber-shot 3.2 Mega pixels DSC-P52 . Hope that's of some use .

It's just that the pics are so clear... maybe you have your ISO on a really low setting? Are you using a flash? Either way, awesome pics :rock

Back