Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Does anyone know if the robocops head (second version) without helmet fits the first versions?
if you mean semi die cast version / full bd version, then yes, heads are interchangeable both ways.
if you go back page by page, you'll find many examples of it and even instructions how to do it.
short explanation is that connection between head and body is similar for both figures.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Such a shame about the lack of colour match between the MMS202 helmet and this figure's armour. Great that they made them swappable but the colour discrepancy ruins it for me.

if you mean semi die cast version / full bd version, then yes, heads are interchangeable both ways.
if you go back page by page, you'll find many examples of it and even instructions how to do it.
short explanation is that connection between head and body is similar for both figures.

Thanks mate :hi5:

Great pics Sidious!
They really capture what is, for my money, some of the greatest genre sculpts HT has produced from the timeless classic.
I have yet to pick up the set, but i picked up the Weller sculpt for a custom, and couldn't resist popping it on a couple of figures for a laugh.

433147C6-4AD2-4F61-8AD1-34F5AFA95FDB.jpg

15DCBF0B-E0A2-4270-B85A-742FA5F18E74.jpg

So glad that most of you fine freaks are enjoying this amazing figure. Easily the best I've seen.

**** IM, **** Marvel and SW. This is what is all about.

The fact that I've stopped collecting doesn't mean i don't get to enjoy pictures of real timeless classics such as these. Fine pics, all of you!

Some pics of this truly awesome set from HT -

Murphy 'pre-mauling -

'Looking for me?' -

These are the pics that make it all great. None of the Photoshopped stuff that bloggers or some members shove down our throats again and again to make a crap figure look good (Mostly all the HT SW releases so far). It's real life pics like these that show how GREAT this set looks straight out of the box.

Amazing pics, Sid. Congrats on finally getting it!

Great pics Sidious!
They really capture what is, for my money, some of the greatest genre sculpts HT has produced from the timeless classic.
I have yet to pick up the set, but i picked up the Weller sculpt for a custom, and couldn't resist popping it on a couple of figures for a laugh.

433147C6-4AD2-4F61-8AD1-34F5AFA95FDB.jpg

15DCBF0B-E0A2-4270-B85A-742FA5F18E74.jpg

Thank you my friend and I agree with what you say regarding the head sculpts, right up there with anything HT has released thus far. Funny pictures mate and you should pick this set up asap I think.

So glad that most of you fine freaks are enjoying this amazing figure. Easily the best I've seen.

**** IM, **** Marvel and SW. This is what is all about.

The fact that I've stopped collecting doesn't mean i don't get to enjoy pictures of real timeless classics such as these. Fine pics, all of you!

Thanks.

These are the pics that make it all great. None of the Photoshopped stuff that bloggers or some members shove down our throats again and again to make a crap figure look good (Mostly all the HT SW releases so far). It's real life pics like these that show how GREAT this set looks straight out of the box.

Amazing pics, Sid. Congrats on finally getting it!

Cheers for that my friend, I have actually had him for a while now but just managed to snap a few pics of the set over the last few days (life, work etc.) :rotfl

Thank you my friend and I agree with what you say regarding the head sculpts, right up there with anything HT has released thus far. Funny pictures mate and you should pick this set up asap I think.

Yeah. I have been really lax about my sixth scale collecting over the last year. I moved house last september and although i got the base and lid made of a new "Uber Detolf" which i based on the detolf design, but utilising the parts from five Detolfs to make a cabinet with the internal area of ten detolfs(Without the gaps inbetween), i haven't been able to find a glazier locally to make the glass panels.
I have Robocop(The diecast release), Iron Patriot, War Machine MKII, Avengers 2 Cap, BW and Hawkeye, TWS Cap two-pack, Falcon, 1000Toys Synthetic Human and CarB, SS Superman and Marty McFly all boxed and never opened, lol.
I have seen good deals on this Robocop 2 pack, and on the Robo in the chair, so i have to admit i have been tempted to pick them both up to have Robo in the chair, the semi BD Robo, fully BD Robo, and Murphy all on display together. If i can find a glazier, lol.

to me this pose looks so alive. i'd add rep points for posing here, but it turns out you just got one recently, and i cannot do it again :D

Has anyone tried battle damaging him even more?

Yeah. I have been really lax about my sixth scale collecting over the last year. I moved house last september and although i got the base and lid made of a new "Uber Detolf" which i based on the detolf design, but utilising the parts from five Detolfs to make a cabinet with the internal area of ten detolfs(Without the gaps inbetween), i haven't been able to find a glazier locally to make the glass panels.
I have Robocop(The diecast release), Iron Patriot, War Machine MKII, Avengers 2 Cap, BW and Hawkeye, TWS Cap two-pack, Falcon, 1000Toys Synthetic Human and CarB, SS Superman and Marty McFly all boxed and never opened, lol.
I have seen good deals on this Robocop 2 pack, and on the Robo in the chair, so i have to admit i have been tempted to pick them both up to have Robo in the chair, the semi BD Robo, fully BD Robo, and Murphy all on display together. If i can find a glazier, lol.

Yep the HT Robocop stuff can be found at real good prices just now which is both good and sad at the same time. Looking forward to seeing all your new addition my friend, good luck.

to me this pose looks so alive. i'd add rep points for posing here, but it turns out you just got one recently, and i cannot do it again :D

Thanks my friend, much appreciated.

I'll do it for you, P. :D Great pics, Sidious and Username! :clap

Cheers my man.

Outstanding pics, Sidious. Repped. :duff

Gracias mi amigo, its all good.

Dayum your pics are amazing!

Breathtaking pictures!! Just amazing.....god that makes me want ALL of those figures.

Back