Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Robocop shrine :love

attachment.php

attachment.php

What's Burke doing there? :gah: Just kidding, very cool collection, man. :duff

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Damn!!! Dying to have him asap, but will have to wait. The trinity will have its own shelf! Robo + BD+ Murphy

Picking this set up at the weekend. Judging by the pics in here I am quite looking forward to it.

I don't think so. They tend to part everything out separately. Was surprised to see them selling some parts together.

Once you buy all of the accessories, especially the Cobra Assault Cannon (which I just saw on eBay for $40), it'll probably add up. Still, it's a tremendous price for a brand-new BD Robo.

Had this set a few weeks now but due to being busy I only managed to open them set up last night and quickly placed it on my HT Robocop shelf and I love them.

I'm going to have a proper look at them over the next few days and get some pics up but HT has done a wonderful job here. :clap

Had this set a few weeks now but due to being busy I only managed to open them set up last night and quickly placed it on my HT Robocop shelf and I love them.

I'm going to have a proper look at them over the next few days and get some pics up but HT has done a wonderful job here. :clap

The more you properly look at it, re more you'll appreciate its detail...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more you properly look at it, re more you'll appreciate its detail...

Yep am rally looking forward to having a right look at the set.

I have to say, the BD Robo gets my vote for FOTY. It's still a little too silver, but the "grime" mutes it down a lot, and the HS is simply stunning.

I have to say, the BD Robo gets my vote for FOTY. It's still a little too silver, but the "grime" mutes it down a lot, and the HS is simply stunning.

From what I have seen this year, I agree, Lots of very cool figures so far, even some I like better then BD Robo, but none are better done than this:lecture

Agreed. Of everything I've bought this year, this set is clearly head and shoulders above the rest. Gorgeous work.

Couldn't bring myself to give a full FOTY thumbs up to any figure last year due to various ****-ups but this one has my vote for sure.

39e7d2eda6a7ef0e25d3e7b86ae5941a.jpg

Get the car!!!

Does anyone know if the robocops head (second version) without helmet fits the first versions?

I want this to make it to spook, I want to snag Robo, the chair, and the BD 2pk fingers crossed.

Back