Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Still want a Boddicker and Lewis 2 pack ...

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Hell yeah, we do!

robofriggincain.jpg

There's another company that did one. But theirs is crazy expensive

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The rifle looks longer than Robocop is tall! Murphy's wig, holy ****!

Pass. Pre-cancelled. NRD lost.

The rifle looks longer than Robocop is tall! Murphy's wig, holy ****!

Pass. Pre-cancelled. NRD lost.

You really wouldn't get a RoboCain? Can't tell if you are joking or not sometimes man

What, when did I say that. :lol

You really wouldn't get a RoboCain?

I'm not sure I'd get him now. No doubt initially I will feel the hype if they ever show him but then I'll drift back to Terminator. And then, again, I will feel the hype if/when he starts showing up in people's hands....but I think I'd get over it if I didn't buy him. Don't even like the film. Robocop '87 is where it's always been at and I'll have that covered.

Yep, Chronicle. But I think it's more or less a statue. All for the low, low price of $1355!
Yeah that's them. Yeah that's also that low low price I was talking about lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm not sure I'd get him now. No doubt initially I will feel the hype if they ever show him but then I'll drift back to Terminator. And then, again, I will feel the hype if/when he starts showing up in people's hands....but I think I'd get over it if I didn't buy him. Don't even like the film. Robocop '87 is where it's always been at and I'll have that covered.

Was the DarkHorse comic based on 87 Robocop or Robocop 2? You also got that going for ya too man :wink1:

The pieces are slowly falling into place. I have mentioned before that I have no desire to own both regular and BD versions of Robocop. With this in mind I elected to go with the BD version released next year. However I wanted the best of both worlds, so I went on ebay and purchased the Regular Head, BD Helmet and mouth piece set. So below is what my Robocop will look like in my display........(looking forward)

Nice, I hope to do something similar.

this and john matrix or hulkbuster...choices choices

The pieces are slowly falling into place. I have mentioned before that I have no desire to own both regular and BD versions of Robocop. With this in mind I elected to go with the BD version released next year. However I wanted the best of both worlds, so I went on ebay and purchased the Regular Head, BD Helmet and mouth piece set. So below is what my Robocop will look like in my display........(looking forward)

I'm not sure the clean headsculpt will fit on the battle damaged version. It's a completely different neck and I doubt the bd version's neck will be removeable, albeit by breaking the neck piece out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back