Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Wasn't sure if I wanted two Robocops in my collection but damn, having got this a few days back in sure as hell glad I got it. The detail and face sculpt is amazing, has such great shelf presence.

View attachment 224799

This is one of the greatest HT pics I have ever seen, looks SO real. The figure is truly figure of the year one of the best ever.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I got emailed a code for $65 off retail, looks like I can't combine my $40 of points on top of it
Can someone tell me if that is correct?

Thanks

Cannot combine codes and points.

Dang, got the email too late. This has gone to wait list and I cant use the discount!

I ordered the second I got the email $374 shipped. Finally it's coming home!!!

aaf4b8afb0ea9e4514a668fc3392c5ae.jpg

Totally sucks. Went to order as soon as I received the email and both offers were sold out. Would be nice if they notified everyone at the same time, been waiting for a deal on this set.

Congrats to the those that scored. Bit gutted as I was also waiting on a deal for this two pack, dang. Maybe next time.

BD Robo is sold out at Sideshow, BD Robo and Murphy are on WL. There's always the eventual sale at Popcultcha.

I missed the fact it was free shipping too, my cart kept coming up to $394 shipped

Gonna have to wait for another Amazon deal, I've got $50+ in gift cards there

I missed the fact it was free shipping too, my cart kept coming up to $394 shipped

Gonna have to wait for another Amazon deal, I've got $50+ in gift cards there

Mine did as well I ordered then chat with SSC after the chat they refunded me the shipping $21.85

Well that sucks, would have bought that up along and used my rewards points. Just got the email a day late. Can't believe they both sold out at those prices and yet both regular versions remain in stock to this day.

Can't win em' all I guess.

I'm guessing they made way more regular versions.

Actually, now that I think about it, this always happens.

Everytime a sale would pop up or something for the regular Robocop, chair Robocop, Winter Soldier Cap 2 pack or the Dark Knight Armory sets, they'd suddenly go waitlist status until the sale or promo ended. They probably do have the 2 packs in stock, I don't get why they do that.

Maybe they limit the number of deals that can be had?

Yeah probably, or try to encourage people to jump on wait list and pay full price.

Kinda crappy. Hasn't even been 24 hours since the "sale" and nothing is eligible. It's like, why even bother. Then when the code expires, the 2 pack will be up like clock work.

**** Sideshow. They always pull this shady crap. Bunch of crooks.

Back