1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord! What a beaut! This is definitely making me break my only one robo fig i was trying to stick to. This is almost a must buy now. Just wow!

Why do I have the feeling that the regular figure is going to be released in HK imminently. Sorta like the DX10/DX13 scenario, a little different but....

Why do I have the feeling that the regular figure is going to be released in HK imminently. Sorta like the DX10/DX13 scenario, a little different but....

I hope you're right! :duff

also, plenty of time to save for this one for the peeps thinking about canceling the other one. You gotta have both.:lecture

Next to Ripley. Is that the disabled Robocop from the sequel?

10552458_663429973740085_2466191168414740992_n.jpg

It's the diecast version that comes with the chair.

This looks friggin awesome. Want this so much more than the regular I slapped a deposit down on. :slap

Damn I want both the BD and regular version but dislike having two of the same character on display. Might just have to bite and order both of them.

The baby food is what sold me for sure.

This looks friggin awesome. Want this so much more than the regular I slapped a deposit down on. :slap
I knew this was coming after I saw the sneak peek. I even told one of my friends to hold off and not get that one.

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I knew this was coming after I saw the sneak peek. I even told one of my friends to hold off and not get that one.

I just wasn't sure. Thought it may have been scrapped. Turned out perfect!

Damn I want both the BD and regular version but dislike having two of the same character on display. Might just have to bite and order both of them...
I think both looks are essential. My plan was also to be content with one RoboCop and ED, but seeing this, I'm going to have to allow for some mission creep into BD Robo territory!

This is why I went with the chair Robo. No reason not to display him sitting in it with this beauty standing next to him.

I just wasn't sure. Thought it may have been scrapped. Turned out perfect!
Did you order from SS or BBTS? You can still cancel or transfer NRD depending on which one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back