Hot Toys: Return of the Jedi Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's definitely a Rogue One Vader, probably a 2-pack with CGI Tarkin...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

ESB and ROTJ have the tunic under the armour.

This is perplexing.

This is probably ep3 but like Rogue One putting tunic under when it should've been over armor and they put ep4 gloves on so they might be wrong unless they're doing a comic adaptation but I doubt it. I agree quite perplexing. Anyway I'm disappointed about the Ghost Rider figure I've been anticipating for awhile now. Love AoS season 4. And an Endor Luke yeah talk about we want your money rather than just making a DX version of the one they already released for preorder. That's what I suggested when I first saw the news of EPVI Luke. Cash grabbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That might be the R1... but the Vader they showed in the product images with the Jedi Luke had a different chest box and gloves. Whoever took the pic might have just gotten the wrong one? Or HT is reissuing the R1 since it was a good seller.

Now that I saw your comment yeah probably a reissue. It needed some improvements and they had the tunic positioning wrong even though that's easily corrected I'm sure for owners.

R1 rehash. Take that scalpers.

I 2nd that! Because I asked someone on here who was selling R1 Vader for $350 and he's like I don't know but this the price he's worth now like that's a reason and he knows what accessories it comes with and you and I both know as well as him that R1 Vader now isn't worth $350.

Hopefully that Rogue One figure is just a placeholder and will be replaced with the ROTJ version in the coming days.

I'd say this is just a place holder because Sideshow didn't have the ROTJ Vader available for the con.
Or....
Since no specific movie is listed with this Vader in the Sideshow preview, it's a all in one DX version of Vader, with everything from R1/ANH, ESB and ROTJ in one set.

I'd say this is just a place holder because Sideshow didn't have the ROTJ Vader available for the con.
Or....
Since no specific movie is listed with this Vader in the Sideshow preview, it's a all in one DX version of Vader, with everything from R1/ANH, ESB and ROTJ in one set.

OH now that's a good possibility but if they're going to do that they should just do it for Jedi Luke that they released for preorder and Endor version. Converting the one they released for preorder into DX version and I would have no qualms if they bump up price for the conversion cause it's DX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or....

This IS Hot toys we're talking about, right? :rotfl

Sorry I'm not a pro at identifying versions :dunno

1125x682_previewbanner__903140_HTDarthVader.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/darth-vader-sw-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys

All I know is that it looks like he's riding an invisible pony...

Disappointed that the ROTJ prototype wasn't on display. Could it still be added later though? I wonder why the RO Vader and ANH interrogation droid were on display instead.

Back