Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agen you really do the best pics they look awsome. i got my Jill in post 2 days ago she's amazing so much better in person, only think i worry about is the arms are so stiff, im scaried il break em if i force too much, like her right arm with gun that doesnt want to bend much lol i wana do her Gold Edition pose! lol

And wow BSAA Chris is tiny lol! I think il stick to just buying the clothes for when i get STARS version :)

"well, isn't this one big family reunion"

onebigfamilyreunion.jpg

I posed my chris BSAA like that, after a week or 2 the rubber on his arm started to tear :'(. contacted hot toys, he is now in hongkong for repair. But i will not put him in that pose again, is a shame :(

Awesome pics! Is BSAA Chris really shorter than STARS Chris, or is that just an optical illusion? Jill certains seems like a lot of work to keep her clean. Sigh...

Awesome pics as allways Agen! I can't wait to get Jill in hand!

Also gumn, from what I uderstand BSAA Chris is infact a little shorter than STARS because STARS Chris has heels in his boots that add height, though someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
With my luck I'll probably end up with one of the wonky looking hats and if so, I hope I can shrink it a little to give it a better fit. I was also hoping to maybe fade it out a little and dye it to give it a slight bluish hue like in the game but after hearing about staining problems, I'm having second thought about that.

CHRIS & JILL AIMING
1920 x 1080 HD WALLPAPER SIZE

chrisjillaiming03.jpg

Last edited:
Back