Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is now mind (Wesker's voice) :mwaha :D
I'm waiting to see you guys post pics when you got Jill, Biojex will do some cool scene from game like Chris&Jill vs Wesker :yess:

lol this is turning into the Agen thread! But it's all good...great stuff!

I have absolutely no problem with this :lol

This thread is now mind (Wesker's voice) :mwaha :D
I'm waiting to see you guys post pics when you got Jill, Biojex will do some cool scene from game like Chris&Jill vs Wesker :yess:

It's it's true I will!! I can't wait to get her :panic:

Some photos from hasegawa on toy world. By the way, anyone going to or has already attempted to pad her shoulders? Looks a little to slanted and thin to me.

20100901_75f7bb4491c57dc6a701iu3kWOGOB5Ia.jpg

20100901_cb681535df8b3ef09f1bgMgxFq3kvV9P.jpg

20100901_1c6c47476d41ecf432e0906U5sSjhwWY.jpg

20100901_d259e55b2cd31198281fV7KhSvrH9WfA.jpg

has anybody black widow and Jill? I would like to know how widow would look like with jill upper torso in her suit

My guess we should start seeing her pop up in the states sometime next week.

Nothing form BBTS yet but Alterego has Jill down for shipping out in the somewhere in the next 30 days... So BBTS should be some where in there I hope... I might be out of town when it shows up though :gah:

BBTS usually seems to get their stuff later than most of the other places. I'll be suprised if she doesn't at least start showing up at retailers by the end of next week though.

But you also said Alter told you Jill would beging shipping in late Augest :lol

In all seriousnees I hope you're right, I can't wait for this figure! Jill's gonna look so good standin next to my 2 Wsekers and BSAA Chris!

Sideshow's fulfilling their orders at the end of the month.

Dear Valued Collector,

Your pre-order of the Jill Valentine 12-inch Figure will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 22 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, September 27, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

Back