Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jillpeacesignmksyfwlx21.jpg

Thread necro! So, i found a pretty good deal on a battle suit jill on ebay. It's about 300$ which while not cheap is not overly expensive. Would you buy it at this price?

$300 is a bit pricey.

But i still think $300 for the figure is worth paying to own it. Before you know it she will be up here with the highest priced HT RE figures. So id say get it now while its pricey and atleast you'l own it rather than lamenting on its elevated price until it becomes completely unobtainable. But you could probably buy it on here cheaper.

It is a damned sweet figure to own. Its got tons of display possibilities.

Sorry to bump an old thread. I just picked up one from a fellow freak. It's perfect and was definitely new, but I'd like to make the ankles a bit more stiff. Has anyone removed the suit from her? Is it just a basic double ended ball socket for the ankles?

Sorry to bump an old thread. I just picked up one from a fellow freak. It's perfect and was definitely new, but I'd like to make the ankles a bit more stiff. Has anyone removed the suit from her? Is it just a basic double ended ball socket for the ankles?

I think you have to take the whole suit off ending with the ankles. My ankles have been a bit loose lately, so I've been contemplating doing something about it. Lemme know if you come up with a solution.

Back