Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its $40 cheaper than the cheapest one on ebay before shipping.

The figure is also Well worth the money.

I just received my Jill, definitely worth the money in my book. She's actually gotten me back into wanting to collect 1/6 figures. I don't know how my wallet's gonna take it...

(My god the details in her suit!)

Congrats Frosty, she looks great! I just cant get over how great the fabric is on her suit, I hope to see more of that fabric on other releases in the future.

Yep. She's pretty cool. I would have purchased two of them if she had the scars on her chest from the device whey you remove it.

Yeah, the tailoring on this figure is great. I haven't fitted my Jill figure with the cloak, but the suit is just spot on to the character.

Thread bump'age. This figure never gets old for me.

cc8fad72.jpg

87dba529.jpg

1e15aeab.jpg

95173cce.jpg

ill bump you in a minute!

6 months isnt olddddd. Shes the newest RE game ht released!

Didn't they release her without the bird lady mask and hood and then starting including it? I remember when it first hit it was no where to be seen.

someone shoud start up a interest thread to have her mask and cloak made

Scroll through the first dozen or so pages. Either I'm wrong or it wasn't in the original release. I remember not seeing the cloak and stuff for a while after it dropped.

Every battlesuit figure came with the robe and mask. The first batch of specs and pics didnt include them though. But newer proto pics came up later on which showed the mask and robe

Back