Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02025.jpg

Love her! :monkey2

jillbattlesuit01.jpg

By ultimessiah at 2011-07-12
jillbattlesuit02.jpg

jillbattlesuit03.jpg

i agree best pose i've seen by far

almost like she just finished her cartwheel kick how did you get the legs to split that far without tearing the suit?

I've attempted to replicate her cartwheel kick move but didn't like how the stitching was beginning to stretch

offtopic played 4hrs of mercs3d last night and got my first encounter with the gatling gun manji boss my partner stunned him and I ran up expecting to see "cartwheel kick" to flash since I was playing Jill in her RE3 outfit and the screen read "flip kick" and disappointingly pressed the Y button and watched an intimidation of Guile's flashkick.

facepalm capcom...should've left in the cartwheel kick

almost like she just finished her cartwheel kick how did you get the legs to split that far without tearing the suit?

I've attempted to replicate her cartwheel kick move but didn't like how the stitching was beginning to stretch

offtopic played 4hrs of mercs3d last night and got my first encounter with the gatling gun manji boss my partner stunned him and I ran up expecting to see "cartwheel kick" to flash since I was playing Jill in her RE3 outfit and the screen read "flip kick" and disappointingly pressed the Y button and watched an intimidation of Guile's flashkick.

The cartwheel is still in, they just moved it. It happens at the end of a partner melee combo. At least it did for me.

Thank you. Splitting her legs was easy, :lol just do it slow and gently. I was more worried about the stitching on the shoulders. Keep an eye on them.

Little play i had with Battlesuit Jill Valentine + teeny weeny mod i did

photo0001ez.jpg

photo0007f.jpg

photo0011gh.jpg

photo0012pd.jpg

^^^FYI you should invert the sniper gun so that the barrel is pointing down at least that's what I see when I play BS jill in mercs/DE with a sniper equipped on her back.

71f8d9a7b294edacf9aefd277f9a8407.jpg

I think the last picture you should've had her holding her 2 scorpion sub machine guns rather than mp5 and pistol.

Here's a tip I didn't know this until I started looking at other pics people posted but the stand that is supporting Jill could be adjusted height wise. I had that same dilemma where it like Jill was getting a wedgie ride from the support stand ie her legs are straight and feet are off the ground.

That way you can add some flex to her knees and make her poses more fluid and dynamic.

Just some friendly feedback so no worries.

Ouroboros I so want to try and replicate your pose. Currently I've got Jill in this pose. But can't get her head to tilt to make it like she is looking through the scope.

1888481-resident_evil_5_gold_edition_desperate_escape_new_moves_2_super.jpg

Biojex thanks for confirming the cartwheel kick is still in there strange how they moved it back at the end of the team combo melee. Before it was instant cartwheel kick on the gatling gun manji. We have to try some team combo melee some time.

Little play i had with Battlesuit Jill Valentine + teeny weeny mod i did

photo0001ez.jpg

Nice mod :clap
I'm going to do something similar with the Birdlady. I like how the sniper rifle looks attached to the cape.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbV0sovj5c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbV0sovj5c[/ame]

I'm just waiting for my second battlesuit and female TT body to arrive. :impatient:

Back