Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19248910150098201337344.jpg

GREAT JOB HOTTOYS!! :yess:
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I planned not to buy this figure.. but with the mask and cloak definitely will buy it!! :panic:

Now, I need a pair of fisted hands, and I will be completely happy

Last edited:
That is totally awesome. I have been debating this figure for months. Just PO'd from AE. $134.99 is a no brainer:clap:panic:

I bought Midnight Wesker for this figure, and now I cannot wait! Any word on release date?

I cant wait for this figure. It's so awesome i am actually going to buy 2. And i have never looked forward to an item so much that i want a duplicate so i can have 2 posed at once before ( one in cape one without )

Roll on.. whenever she comes out!

Thanks Darth.

If I were to buy a 2nd one of her in Cloak I'd want a 2nd Wesker in Jacket, but I think ima display these two both in battle poses.

I just needa find someone to pair my Stars Wesker with . . .

Thanks Darth.

If I were to buy a 2nd one of her in Cloak I'd want a 2nd Wesker in Jacket, but I think ima display these two both in battle poses.

I just needa find someone to pair my Stars Wesker with . . .

STARS Chris?:dunno We didnt know he was a traitor until near the end of the game. Thats how I have them displayed, Chris, Wesker (middle), and Barry.

I thought about it, but I am just not a fan of the body or the head sculpt. Itd be like a $300+ endevour. I might get BSAA Jill? Blahhhh

I thought about it, but I am just not a fan of the body or the head sculpt. Itd be like a $300+ endevour. I might get BSAA Jill? Blahhhh

Unfortunately you are right 300.00 plus. I dont know why I assumed you already had him. Lets hope that HT makes a Barry (Yes Im still hoping for one :) )

Last edited:
I wasn't gonna get this either since I just got BSAA Jill, but that cloak and mask look awesome. I may get it now.

Unfortunately you are right 300.00 plus. I dont know why I assumed you already had him. Lets hope that HT makes a Barry (Yes Im still hoping for one :) )

LOL, yeah I remember when Stars Wesker came out I thought about getting Chris, but the rubber body is a killer, and and I was never a fan of the sculpt so its like 300 for the fig then 100 for wtvr other muscle body I wanna use.

Oh well, at least wesker is cool enough to stand alone like mine has been so it wont be *that* big of a deal.

Back