Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The revision on the body and proportions look great. The tweaked sculpt does not. Still, I'd be much happier with the one on the right if that's what we were actually getting.

Just saw this over on HTs FB

180222_1399945617850_1808582459_771116_1751052_n.jpg

So what, have they tweaked the sculpt? If they were giving her a more "angry" look I guess it worked. Though I can't help but think she looks kind of sleepy.

I'd still rather have that one mainly because of the body. Neither heads look anything like Jill anyway so it becomes a wash.

That PS is bad. The body looks fine but face is completely off. If the face does look like like that, I'll just buy a second BSAA Jill sculpt a repaint the hair.

That wasn't put on the FB page by HT. It was put on by a fan and is a Photoshop job.

Figured as much. Though I didn't say it was put up by HT themselves just that it was on their page. They get a lot of stuff put up by fans that are from the final product. Just worth sharing is all.

I think I will pass this one. I already have the BSAA version, and even for $134 it seems overpriced without the cloak and mask.

For the same price, you can get Ezio, which is a lot more detailed figure...

I think I will pass this one. I already have the BSAA version, and even for $134 it seems overpriced without the cloak and mask.

For the same price, you can get Ezio, which is a lot more detailed figure...

They're both about the same in terms of outfit detail. They're just different styles (obviously).

and the guy above me is right Jill>Ezio

I'd rather have another Jill than Ezio personally with Resident Evil being my favorite game franchise. Jill is the best after all.

Back