Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see good pics of the paint app for the HS please--I would like to know if they made her expression any different from the previous version.

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

Hm, it's still hard for me to tell if the face is exactly the same as the previous version--it does look it though, doesn't it.

:gah: Stupid piece of plastic in front of her face! I hope someone takes a picture of the figure outside the box!

:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wzbkp2fxck&feature=feedu"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wzbkp2fxck&feature=feedu[/ame]

Same problem as Black Widow, same old sculpt, nothing change. And I had no idea how to put the robe on without damaging the figure and suit ....................

f5d17ad1.jpg

02940e88.jpg

6e86a74f.jpg

1b25354d.jpg

155f502d.jpg

413d4a56.jpg

12c6e844.jpg

cf8a5ec0.jpg

5d0ed682.jpg

8477ec28.jpg

Thanks, OMG,

It seems the same neck pinching problem...
I guess it's still the same Jill BSAA torso...
Seems a full body suit from the boots to her neck.

The things at her back... so looks like Gantz suit....

Last edited:
Same problem as Black Widow, same old sculpt, nothing change. And I had no idea how to put the robe on without damaging the figure and suit ....................

413d4a56.jpg

12c6e844.jpg

cf8a5ec0.jpg

Thanks for the pics man. I was still debating about just sticking with the BSAA version but I'm sold on your pics.

As she is mostly covered.. put the coat and mask on another TTF body. Flashing of the legs/boots under the coat may be obscure with similiar looking boots..

Same sculpt than the previous BSAA version, but her eyes are looking up this time :wink1:

I can'nt understand what you mean with your sentence:

Same problem as Black Widow, same old sculpt, nothing change. And I had no idea how to put the robe on without damaging the figure and suit

What do you mean with "same problem as Black Widow" bro???:dunno

And about how dificult is to put the robe on ¿¿??..:slap

Man..I had planned to display her in that way, with the robe and mask on, but if I could'nt display her with the robe...then I will pass of buying this figure for sure :monkey2

What do you mean with "same problem as Black Widow" bro???:dunno

Thanks, OMG,

It seems the same neck pinching problem...
I guess it's still the same Jill BSAA torso...

Aw bummer. I guess it was too much to ask to have them change the paint apps to distinguish it more from BSAA Jill.

Still...I think she looks just fantastic! Part of it I'm sure is OMG's awesome photos, but I like it a lot! Happy to add sexy naughty Jill to my 1/6 collection! :panic::yess::clap

Back