Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hereby replacing my original fat Sheva picture with this:

2060177.jpg
[/IMG]
Further proof why Jill >>> Sheva :p

julia-voth-20100106073929276.jpg

Does that mean she'll be coming out soon?

I'm not sure. From what a few others said, Sideshow usually sends a notification email to specify when they'll have an item in stock. But, I haven't heard from them either. And the figure's not even released in Asia as yet. I wonder what's going on... :dunno

Nothing in the "next 30 days" list in this past week's SSC newsletter, so it's still too early to say when this figure is going to be released. I wouldn't say that Flexplay is a definitive indicator of when a product will get released, particularly if it's an item that SSC doesn't actually make (and thus have any control over the production of).

Nothing in the "next 30 days" list in this past week's SSC newsletter, so it's still too early to say when this figure is going to be released. I wouldn't say that Flexplay is a definitive indicator of when a product will get released, particularly if it's an item that SSC doesn't actually make (and thus have any control over the production of).

Well thanks for the information! I'm just getting a little impatient. By far, this is my most anticipated figure this year.

Well I think it is safe to say that the face sculpt was not changed up since the beginning. Guess this is just another pass for me. I hope that the next Jill Valentine either gets a decent sculpt or comes with a paper bag. At least this one came with a mask.

Well I think it is safe to say that the face sculpt was not changed up since the beginning. Guess this is just another pass for me. I hope that the next Jill Valentine either gets a decent sculpt or comes with a paper bag. At least this one came with a mask.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This remains a pass for me. Might pick it up later on but too much other stuff coming and expected this year. Good pricepoint on this nonetheless.

This figure is highly anticipated for me. Lack of Julia Voth likeness is a shame, but I still like the sculpt nonetheless on my BSAA version so Battle Suit shouldn't disappoint either.

I dunno i think the scult looks exactly like she does in RE5. its looks better in blonde too.

shame im not a fan of resi5 so pass

The head sculpt looks more Jill than that moose from Revelations does.

Back