1/6 Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive) CONFIRMED FAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Confirmed: Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

TF EX 's have generally shown up on SSC, usually in limited quantities though compared to other figures. The reason why this past year's TF EX 's took a while to sell out or are still available has to do with the quality and desire for the character. Evil Supes is the only one to have sold out so far I think, but it took a long while for that to happen. SSM Cap was just horribly put together, and Colton was a nice one but I'm afraid the GIJoe series isn't as popular as others. There is usually at least 1 character that tends to sell out the fastest.

That's an amazingly revealing and intelligible interview with Chan. Some juicy pieces of news, this among them, although I'm not collecting Nolan Batman stuff anymore. But the marines and Ripley....

They are made available eventually on SSC.

This is amazing news!!

TF EX 's have generally shown up on SSC, usually in limited quantities though compared to other figures. The reason why this past year's TF EX 's took a while to sell out or are still available has to do with the quality and desire for the character. Evil Supes is the only one to have sold out so far I think, but it took a long while for that to happen. SSM Cap was just horribly put together, and Colton was a nice one but I'm afraid the GIJoe series isn't as popular as others. There is usually at least 1 character that tends to sell out the fastest.

Thanks for the info. I saw Colton, SSM Cap and Evil Superman available, I just kind of forget they were convention exclusives. The only one of those three I even came close to pulling the trigger on was Colton, but never did. It would be nice to see some better choices this time around.

nothing really is confirmed to who it is .
so I guess this is just speculation , you should probably change the thread title

Watch Howard be trolling us. They couldn't get Neeson's likeness rights, so they made the Ken Watanabe version.:lol

Watch Howard be trolling us. They couldn't get Neeson's likeness rights, so they made the Ken Watanabe version.:lol

Oh my god, you're totally ruining this moment for me!!! :lol :lol :lol :gah:

I mean seriously nothing says anything about Ra's al Ghul

Seriously, though, if this is Neeson Ra's (which I'm sure it will be; I'm just messing with you), they better be prepared to put a new Begins DX or MMS figure out. If the new armory Bats has the same likenesses as the QS and this winds up being a dead-ringer for Neeson, they're going to need to seriously update that "Batsuit Begins" version for modern times.

I think its Ras and Faora:pray:

All in good fun, mate. :wink1:
Agreed, nothing is OFFICIAL yet.

So it might be Talia as well? Meh :thud:

He said "probably two villains (one is from the Dark Knight)". So its just "one" from the Dark Knight Trilogy and its Ras, i think thats obvious. So its not going to be Talia or Blake.

The other villain I am hoping is Faora more than anything!!!:pray::pray::pray:

The other "good guy" could be anyone at this point since there were no hints given. We don't even know if "good guy" means male or female. They had mentioned Pepper a long time ago was possibly in the works, so I would put Pepper as a possibility.

It's not 'official' but unless there has been some very poor translation, they all but confirmed that it is Ras.

Then again, he never said the other WASN'T.... he just said one WAS.... lol

A possible Chewy? That's a surprise. Looking forward to that then all that other stuff.

And yeah, its pretty obvious he's talking about Ras. :lol Bummer to hear about Returns. Im not too upset though, my year is booked with figures.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I hope we get Pepper. I have Tony Stark already. Pre-ordered Iron Patriot and will soon PO Mark XLII. If I can get Pepper too I'll invest in a big case to set up a nice diorama.

Can some please explain what the Toys Fair means? When does this come out? And HOLY ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back