Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could be working together...it’s totally Tama.

I don't know man...

c-3po_comparison.jpg

Well, we will see. Anyway I hope it's HT.

Those 3po abs look like the ones from the TFA c-3po that was shown at some comic cons a couple of years ago.

OsTG3BR.jpg

R2 looks great. I am wondering... will they fix the light systems?

Those 3po abs look like the ones from the TFA c-3po that was shown at some comic cons a couple of years ago.

View attachment 432064

I think you are right. Just look at the cable in the waist area. Exactly the same.

And hopefully with the correct thumbs!
That said, all of those accessories: $250 easy.
Bare bones pt yoda was 190.

I’m sure I’ll get it. C3 too!

Yeah $250 easy. That means I will keep my Sideshow V2.
But C3 would be an instant purchase for me too!

would be nice if they released 3P0 with all the different parts across the movies...silver leg,gold leg,red arm,battle damaged arm from Tatooine tusken attack and of course,removeable parts with backpack ala Bespin.
One can dream right?

Instant pre-order for me.
Got the original R2D2 and didn't get SS even though SS had more accessories.
This time they've got all that you want.

Will be ordering this if it goes up today. Nice to see a classic C-3PO tease as well. Its about time.

Deluxe version of Hot Toys R2D2 should be up for pre-order soon. Proto pics making their rounds today, looks great. 14 sounds, a bunch of LED functions and all controlled by remote, die cast dome, and basically every accessory/arm from the OG trilogy. I'll be getting it for sure.

Looks great. Only thing HT forgot was the fire extinguisher.

Be nice if a proper OT 3PO was revealed shortly as well. It's a must-have pair for any Star Wars display.

Since this is the Deluxe, I wonder what the "regular" will be?

Looks great. Only thing HT forgot was the fire extinguisher.

Be nice if a proper OT 3PO was revealed shortly as well. It's a must-have pair for any Star Wars display.

Since this is the Deluxe, I wonder what the "regular" will be?

I think I'd be happy with a regular as I don't think I'd use any of those appendages.

Hot-Toys-R2-D2-Deluxe-022.jpg

:thud: And finally a figure with remote control lights!! :yess:

And I just used most of my SS RP's yesterday to get the Boba Fett Deluxe for free yesterday....:( Wonder what this thing is gonna cost?? $300? TFA was $220 and came with nothing.

No way i'm passing on this little guy. At least he's over a year away. And glad he doesn't have the serving tray like SS's R2 version. So at least I have a reason to maybe keep that one too.

Back